bug in exp gain chain of events

Kynetic

176868 Hi!

Is it just me who's getting bugged with how exp earned and new moves pop up, AS SOON as the last hit lands, BEFORE displaying the animation, the texts & the faint?

:confused:

It's always been like that, I think it has something to do with the game calculating the XP as soon as you click a button. I assume this makes the game run faster too. \_(o.o)_/

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

It would be fine, except for when you get a new move, because it pops up in your face when you're not even supposed to know if your attack hits yet, let alone that you win. I think it even pops up before the enemy attack when it's before ours.

It's the sudden in your face screen popping, when you're not expecting it (well, by now I am expecting it), like a spook.

I don't want to be spooked. I'm not playing a horror game. And it comes as an uncomfortable feeling, that's the thing, I guess that's what I meant to really ask;

Am I the only one getting an uncomfortable spook when the move learn dialog suddenly slams in my face? :Crazy:

I don't think that's a bug.

178360 Am I the only one getting an uncomfortable spook when the move learn dialog suddenly slams in my face? :Crazy:

Probably yes :Grin:

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif