Cyndaquil refusing to dig

Prrr

177504 Tried relogging, restarting and transferring to PC.

To dig you need 151 happiness. You gain happiness by KOing Pokemon and walking with your Pokemon for a while.

You can check your Pokemon's happiness by typing "/happy 1-6" in chat. For your Cyndaquil it would be "/happy 1" as it is in the first slot.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

To dig you need 151 happiness. You gain happiness by KOing Pokemon and walking with your Pokemon for a while.

You can check your Pokemon's happiness by typing "/happy 1-6" in chat. For your Cyndaquil it would be "/happy 1" as it is in the first slot.

He already has 151+ happiness if you look at the picture i think this is some bug

Get it to full happiness just in case.

He already has 151+ happiness if you look at the picture i think this is some bug

Get it to full happiness just in case.

Huh, didn't notice :P Maybe it has something to do with needing a gym badge to use dig?

But, yea. Get it to full happiness just in case.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

when i finish updating the maps, dig spots will require 3 badges from the region you are in. They currently require 2, and you dont have enough.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

177578 when i finish updating the maps, dig spots will require 3 badges from the region you are in. They currently require 2, and you dont have enough.

Btw. any updates for digspots soon? :)

yes, within the next day or so, i should have fixed/updated all sevii sites. and then i will get to work on johto.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

177578 when i finish updating the maps, dig spots will require 3 badges from the region you are in. They currently require 2, and you dont have enough.

Btw. any updates for digspots soon? :)

yes, within the next day or so, i should have fixed/updated all sevii sites. and then i will get to work on johto.

Great to hear. Don't also forget about bugged digs at Route 15 which were already done, but they are old ones now again.

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

I resent Red an older version of that map (with new spots in), but when i get some time to properly assess what needs to be fixed immedialtely i will get on to it.

TJ6qktU.gif