Viewing distance

Merse

Maybe it's only me, but I feel somehow confined with the current viewing distance. There could be an option to look at the field from higher so we could see more. It would make navigation somewhat easier, and it would make the tiles look even better as their pixels would be drawn smaller :)

I agree with you, I used to like the zoom feature that was available before, it was better to see map details and find exits faster. On the other hand, if you have a bigger screen and you play with the full screen mode, everything should be good. :c

I'd like to see this as well, I think with this I won't get migraines by the insane quality of the tiles, which is the only thing that keeps me from playing longer.

By insane quality I just mean that the tiles are in such good quality compared to the usual gen 3 tiles, that I feel like I strain my already unstable eyes.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

yeah unfortunately the zoom was removed due to some mitigating factors. on some occasions animations looked slightly wrong (when in fact they were correct). now pixels are drawn at a 1:1 ratio (so u will see more using 1024x768 than 800x600 for example)

this is y zoom was removed :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.