I need some help with bosses.

I need a good team that can win against the bosses and not get outsped by a mamoswine.

Can anyone please Tell me a good Boss sweeper team?

My team right now is Lilligant, Dragonite, Weavile, Kingdra, Krookodile & Raichu all full ev trained but I still cant win against any bosses except for Brock and Erika...

178814 I need a good team that can win against the bosses and not get outsped by a mamoswine.

Can anyone please Tell me a good Boss sweeper team?

My team right now is Lilligant, Dragonite, Weavile, Kingdra, Krookodile & Raichu all full ev trained but I still cant win against any bosses except for Brock and Erika...

You maybe want to look in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13926

--Moved to proper place--

178814My team right now is Lilligant, Dragonite, Weavile, Kingdra, Krookodile & Raichu all full ev trained but I still cant win against any bosses except for Brock and Erika...

I recommend using at least one tank in your team like Blissey, Goodra, Slowking (Spdef) and/or Skarmory,Forretress,Ferrothorn,Slowbro (Def) ~ there's a lot.

Using primary status conditions helps a lot (Paralyzation slows down the enemy for a whole 75%, Burning decreases the enemy's ATK for a whole 50%)

It's all about using a decent strategy, the Pokemon don't really matter as long as they don't have serious disadvantages (like using Rock types vs Fight types for instance).

Doesn't mean you can't win just because you can't outspeed a Pokemon.