Constant lag or disconnection

Kaynite

1. 1.

PRO Username: Kaynite

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

So my problem is that 15-30 seconds after logging in, i experience severe lag where I can't do anything. It takes a few seconds for my messages to go on the chat. I know it's not the server because I always check the server checker. And I see no one else is experiencing the same problem. I just keep disconnecting 15-30 seconds after connecting. please help, thanks

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Restarted computer, restarted game many times.

Description and Message

Heyy.

-Blue server

179580 PRO Username: Kaynite

So my problem is that 15-30 seconds after logging in, i experience severe lag where I can't do anything. It takes a few seconds for my messages to go on the chat. I know it's not the server because I always check the server checker. And I see no one else is experiencing the same problem. I just keep disconnecting 15-30 seconds after connecting. please help, thanks

Description and Message

Check your internet connection and try to optimize it. Also troubleshoot problems with your connection to see if anything is effecting its performance.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Description and Message

Check your internet connection and try to optimize it. Also troubleshoot problems with your connection to see if anything is effecting its performance.

It is definitely not my internet. I am able to watch netflix, surf through the web just fine, and play more internet demanding games. Now it seems others are experiencing the same thing.

Heyy.

-Blue server

Description and Message

It is definitely not my internet. I am able to watch netflix, surf through the web just fine, and play more internet demanding games. Now it seems other are experiencing the same thing.

I'm not sure then, maybe try running the game as an admin. Also make sure your WiFi adapter driver is up to date.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Though I am not entirely sure the extent of which the graphic settings affect performance, but maybe play around a while with those settings and see if that helps you out any. I never off-tick the FPS limiting option, but I imagine if I did then I would probably be experiencing some performance issues as well.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

The issue has been finally resolved ever since the server went down just recently and came back up.

By the way, the issue didn't come up till just recently. I've been playing the game for a while without any problems earlier

Heyy.

-Blue server