Reportable or not?

Straatlamp

I was pvping just now and faced someone (name not mentioned since I do not have solid proof) in blue server, he started with an already poisoned Breloom which had the poison heal ability.

Since toxic orb is not coded yet I assume he poisoned his Breloom before matching up.

Do you think it's reportable by making a poison heal/guts/toxic boost pokemon poisoned before matching up?

179646 I was pvping just now and faced someone (name not mentioned since I do not have solid proof) in blue server, he started with an already poisoned Breloom which had the poison heal ability.

Since toxic orb is not coded yet I assume he poisoned his Breloom before matching up.

Do you think it's reportable by making a poison heal/guts/toxic boost pokemon poisoned before matching up?

There was a post like this yesterday where someone in blue had started the match with a scizor already poisoned I think it's some type of glitch people are exploiting.

8. Deceiving/Scamming people when it comes to trading or battling is prohibited. If you can make the case that its deceiving when it comes to battling. Its not a bug that your pokemon are not freash when your pokemon goes into battle(might be wrong on this) since they dont auto heal. You should ask a mod ingame

179656 There was a post like this yesterday where someone in blue had started the match with a scizor already poisoned I think it's some type of glitch people are exploiting.

no this is defferent then what happened to me. since his lead pokemon didnt just die at the vary start of the battle

179646 I was pvping just now and faced someone (name not mentioned since I do not have solid proof) in blue server, he started with an already poisoned Breloom which had the poison heal ability.

183497 I don't think there is a ban for bringing a poisoned pkm into pvp.

It will be ban if someone bring the pokemon got poison before begin pvp. Why image the ability Poison Heal, you got benefits from it as having no Toxic Orbs work in game yet, plus you got free one slot for holding item to this pokemon. Another example, what happen when beelroom got poison and noone can make them burn or paz, it is the nightmare for other players. In short, it will be ban as abuse the advantage in PVP that not fair to everyone.

Guest iRedZerg

I will tell you guys for one more time, this game is for PvE and not for PvP.

Guest iRedZerg

It will be ban if someone bring the pokemon got poison before begin pvp. Why image the ability Poison Heal, you got benefits from it as having no Toxic Orbs work in game yet, plus you got free one slot for holding item to this pokemon. Another example, what happen when beelroom got poison and noone can make them burn or paz, it is the nightmare for other players. In short, it will be ban as abuse the advantage in PVP that not fair to everyone.

In other MMORPGs this means his getting advantage of his passive ability, but if it's against server rules u have to let him know with a post that some stuff are forbiden.

But really, getting banned for beign smart? :) please.