Hello Everyone

I'm no stranger to Pokemon, but it has been quite some time (2nd Gen to be specific). Strategies and facts about this game are coming back to me slowly, but surely.

Anyhow, I recently started a few days ago and have to say I'm liking everything so far. For a fan made game not by Nintendo themselves, you guys are killing it.

I'm no stranger to the online world or communities so I hope you all can be as comfortable with me as I am with you. I hope to get along with all of you and I hope we can benefit from each other.

Oh and if you have any useful information for me or key information about this server that isn't in the FAQ, feel free to drop it on me.

People could use a little less sensitivity.

Don't forget to pick up a book and learn something every once in a while.

Those are my 2 cents.

179859 I'm no stranger to Pokemon, but it has been quite some time (2nd Gen to be specific). Strategies and facts about this game are coming back to me slowly, but surely.

Anyhow, I recently started a few days ago and have to say I'm liking everything so far. For a fan made game not by Nintendo themselves, you guys are killing it.

I'm no stranger to the online world or communities so I hope you all can be as comfortable with me as I am with you. I hope to get along with all of you and I hope we can benefit from each other.

Oh and if you have any useful information for me or key information about this server that isn't in the FAQ, feel free to drop it on me.

Greetings, welcome to PRO! Enjoy your stay.