speed up

Artemisio

Have you tried, in the game settings to change the text speed to max? it actually speeds up the battles and interactions quite a bit, also if you spam space bar or left click it will also move dialogue faster, only thing you can't speed up is the actually battle animations. Though they are not so bad and give the real Pokemon game feel.

180095 only thing you can't speed up is the actually battle animations. Though they are not so bad and give the real Pokemon game feel.

it's ok, indeed i've said the possibility, for example through a button. this may be usefull for the people who want skip faster the wild encounter or even only for make the gameplay a bit faster and not too much boring >.<

180095 only thing you can't speed up is the actually battle animations. Though they are not so bad and give the real Pokemon game feel.

it's ok, indeed i've said the possibility, for example through a button. this may be usefull for the people who want skip faster the wild encounter or even only for make the gameplay a bit faster and not too much boring >.<

I know exactly what you are talking about and no this isn't a feature. Nor will it ever be as it would only ever work for single player games, where as PRO is always online :P

Instead have a movie or a YouTube video on in the background and tab into it whenever you are waiting for stuff.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

no, wont happen. Players who go faster would gain an advantage, and therefore it isnt fair on others.

denied.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.