Pumpkin king time out

Skivarah

1. 1.

PRO Username: Skivarah

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was attempting pumpkin king, i had him down to last 2 pokemon could have easily won and server went down now i have to wait 300hrs until i can re attempt

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

cried on the floor in disbelief

Description and Message

yo hmu with a retry on pumpkin king because your server going down destroyed my chance and i cant be bothered waiting 300+ hours to retry when i basically won.

ive spent like 70 AUD already dont wanna quit for stupid shit like this

180282 PRO Username: Skivarah

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was attempting pumpkin king, i had him down to last 2 pokemon could have easily won and server went down now i have to wait 300hrs until i can re attempt

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

cried on the floor in disbelief

Description and Message

yo hmu with a retry on pumpkin king because your server going down destroyed my chance and i cant be bothered waiting 300+ hours to retry when i basically won.

ive spent like 70 AUD already dont wanna quit for stupid [Censored] like this

Well, it's a BETA. Crashes are expected to happen. Sorry for your loss but nothing can be done about it.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

The boss timer is calculated by the map, I think. So if they reset it for you it would be reset for everyone.

^ "It's impossible" ^

No it's not. They could reset the timer for him, but they won't. Because once they start making exceptions, then people will complain if they selectively make exceptions. In the long run, it creates a ton of work, so it's better to just not roll back/reset data.

180302 sweet reset for everyone sounds good, not fair i miss out for 300hrs when they cant keep their server from crashing

It's not their fault that the servers crash all the time. The crashes are unexpected and can't be helped. If I were you I'd just take your losses and wait the 2 weeks.

Actually, technically speaking, it is 'their fault'. The game was originally programmed to handle 400 connections, and Shane changed something so it could accommodate 3600 people. However the base code is not written in such a way that accomodates that many people. It's not that the servers they buy are "bad" and "crash", the code for the server which accepts sockets from our clients isn't perfect.

But then again, I see your age is 16. They have jobs and programming to do for a living. So, no one should expect them to program the game 24/7 and fix the server crashes instant... release Hoenn instantly.. etc.

Check out my Youtube Game Guides