A new Pokemon Stat "Height & Weight"

Derkater

181067 I would really appreciate it if PRO would have those pokemons stats.

Its should be easier to make a finishing event, to catch the biggest water type pokemon. :Angel:

I think it would be great that the pokemon get a second info page. Which displayed height & Weight and maybe some Pokemon Contest Ribbons like

So here are some example pictures which i created to get a better view

1. on the top left corner are the button to swap between Pages

GsiGMTM.png

2. here are the Ribbons and other informations i'll update it asap and add Height & Weight

6En4U3F.png

+1 from me

wqOOyH5.png

I've always wanted PRO to display caught location on the summary.

It could affect the market in an interesting way too, since a Bagon obtained in Dragon's Den logically would have slightly more value to collectors than the one obtained in Meteor Falls, as Bagon no longer spawn in Dragon's Den.

At least that's how I see it. I think it would feel great to have something that no longer spawn in the place listed in its summary.

Pretty good concept, reminds me of the original games. I think someone already have suggested this. I think the staff are currently focused on adding new moves atm and like the auction house but I do like this. :y:

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]