Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Lost key items after logging in from closed event area

Featured Replies

Hi!

I just logged in after more than half a year of inactivity, just to discover that all my key items have apparently disappeared. I only play occasionally, so not sure about the exact items missing, however I'm sure one of them is a bicycle as well as an old rod among some other things.

I believe the bug might have happened as a result of me logging out in an event area (the Valentine's island, I'm pretty sure). After logging in today, I was unable to move at all, until logging out and in again which moved me to Vermilion Poké Center.

Can my items be restored somehow? Unsure if I am even able to complete the game if I don't have them :p

Best regards,

Nora

2 hours ago, Nora1955 said:

Hi!

I just logged in after more than half a year of inactivity, just to discover that all my key items have apparently disappeared. I only play occasionally, so not sure about the exact items missing, however I'm sure one of them is a bicycle as well as an old rod among some other things.

I believe the bug might have happened as a result of me logging out in an event area (the Valentine's island, I'm pretty sure). After logging in today, I was unable to move at all, until logging out and in again which moved me to Vermilion Poké Center.

Can my items be restored somehow? Unsure if I am even able to complete the game if I don't have them :p

Best regards,

Nora

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience.

According to our records, you haven't started the Bike Quest and haven't obtained the Old Rod in Vermilion City. Keep in mind that you can complete the story without these items.

Is it possible that you're confusing this with another account? If that's the case, please don't share any personal information in this thread. If you need account assistance, you'll need to create a new post in [2FA - Email Recovery and Assistance].

Additionally, logging in after an event ends doesn't affect your account. Being unable to move is normal. That's fixed simply by relogging, and you won't lose any items or progress because of it.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards.

Hallowglow.

image.png.1dbbaca0fa7b74ecb8fa3915799a0ba7.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be used to create hallow glow and will be lost forever.

 

PRO Rules - General Support - Bug Resolution Center - General Complaint Area - Report Center

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.