Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Hallowglow

Community Coordinator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hallowglow

  1. Hello I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You need the Mewtwo catch data. To get that you need unlocked the Cerulean Cave, Here’s a guide to get access to Cerulean Cave. Mewtwo it's located in B1F, once you defeat it, you can go back and claim the Old Sea Map. You can also fight boss Naero there, and unlock the Daycare Center, to teach your pokémon Egg moves, Pre-evolution moves and the Doctor daily quest. If you need anything else let me know! Good luck with you Mew! Regards. Hallowglow.
  2. Hello! To start the Cresselia quest, you'll need the caught data for all non-legendary Pokémon from Sinnoh. From what I can see, you haven't completed this requirement yet, so you'll need to do so before you can start the quest. I hope this clears things up and helps you with your progress. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  3. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience Unfortunately, since the Magby wasn't caught, there's no record of that specific encounter in our system, so we're unable to locate or restore it. I understand this is frustrating, especially after spending several hours hunting for Magby, but unfortunately, there's nothing further we can do regarding this encounter. I'm sorry I couldn't provide a better resolution for this situation, and I appreciate your understanding. As there's nothing further we can do regarding this case, I'll close the thread now. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  4. Hello! You are welcome! If I remember correctly, Ralts used to spawn on Love Island, but it was removed. Currently, if you don't have access to Pinkan Island, you'll need to head to Hoenn or wait for Halloween, Valentine's Day or Summer. If you need help with anything else, please let me know. Have a great day! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  5. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  6. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  7. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  8. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  9. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  10. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  11. Hello! Since there has been no reply for a while, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Have fun and enjoy the game! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  12. Hello! Glad to hear you were able to resolve it! Since everything is sorted out, I'll go ahead and close this thread. If you need any further assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Have fun and enjoy the game! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  13. Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still experiencing issues with the PRO Wiki? If so, please send us a screenshot of the problem along with details (such as the error message or browser you're using) so we can help you resolve it. Hope this helps! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  14. Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience. Ralts doesn't currently spawn on Love Island. If you'd like to get a Ralts in Kanto before continuing your adventure through the other regions, you'll first need to complete the first part of the quest to get access to Pinkan Island. After that, you must complete a second part of the quest to unlock more areas on the island, such as Pinkan Island Peaks or Pinkan Island Woodlands East, where Ralts currently spawns. Alternatively, you'll need to complete Johto and travel to Hoenn, where you can hunt for Ralts on Route 102 or Route 123 Have fun and enjoy your hunt! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  15. Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. According to our records, you haven't started the Bike Quest and haven't obtained the Old Rod in Vermilion City. Keep in mind that you can complete the story without these items. Is it possible that you're confusing this with another account? If that's the case, please don't share any personal information in this thread. If you need account assistance, you'll need to create a new post in [2FA - Email Recovery and Assistance]. Additionally, logging in after an event ends doesn't affect your account. Being unable to move is normal. That's fixed simply by relogging, and you won't lose any items or progress because of it. Hope this helps! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  16. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience Windows Defender may sometimes detect some of the game's files as a false positive and quarantine them, which can prevent the client from launching or extracting correctly. Please add your Pokémon Revolution Online folder to Windows Defender's exclusions, then download a fresh copy of the latest client from our official website and place it in the excluded folder. Once you've done this, please restart your PC and try launching the game again. If the issue persists after following these steps, please let us know and we'll look into it further. Kind regards. Hallowglow
  17. Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue on your own! Since everything is sorted out, I'll proceed to close this thread. If you need further help in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  18. Hello! Your Pokémon has been successfully restored and can be found in the last position of your PC storage. As the issue has been resolved, I will go ahead and close this thread. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  19. Hello! As far as I can see, you have already submitted your appeal in the appropriate subforum. Please keep in mind that, according to our Rules, discussing disciplinary actions or punishments in public is strictly prohibited. We kindly ask you to refrain from posting about these matters publicly. Infractions Additionally, please make sure to read the PRO Rules carefully to avoid any future sanctions. Game Rules. PvP Rules. Forum Rules. Punishment Policy. I'll go ahead and close this thread as there is nothing further I can do. Please be patient while the appropriate team reviews your case. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  20. Hello! You're very welcome! Since the transfer is complete and there are no further issues reported, I'll go ahead and close this thread now. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Hope you have a lot of fun playing! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  21. Hello! Your issue should now be resolved, and the transfer has been completed. Please let me know if everything is in order or if you need help with anything else. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  22. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded your issue to the appropriate team so they can look into it further. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  23. Hello! I'm glad we were able to clear this up! Since everything is sorted out, I'll go ahead and close this thread now. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to create a new one. Have a great time playing, and take care! Hallowglow.
  24. Hello. I'm sorry for the delay. To clarify, the IV Shuffle Reroll did work correctly on your Manaphy. Unlike an IV Reroll Ticket, which generates completely new values, an IV Shuffle Ticket doesn't generate new stats. Instead, it takes the exact same 6 IV values your Pokémon already has and redistributes them across different stats. IV Shuffle Your Manaphy's IV values didn't change; they were simply rearranged. If you have any further questions or need help, please let me know. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  25. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you trade a Pokémon holding a tradeable item, the item will indeed be sent along with the Pokémon. In that case, you'd need to contact the player you traded with or request assistance in the Report Center. However, this wasn't the case here, as the Choice Band wasn't included in any trade. Please keep in mind that certain items, such as Mega Stones and Z-Crystals, aren't tradeable. If a Pokémon is holding one of these items, you won't be able to drag it into the trade window, and you'll receive a message stating: "You can't trade a Pokémon holding [Item]". I hope this clarifies the situation. Kind regards. Hallowglow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.