Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

COIN BUYING PAYMENT METHODS:

Featured Replies

Hey PROTeam,

I am Tantankare67 of your community, I am writing this content because I was thinking to buy 200 coins in my account. I live in India so it costs around 1.1k INR. So I was thinking that the only payment method available is Paypal Or Credit/Debit Card. I dont have an bank account yet but I was thinking to do it from a shop.

So, I think that there should also be one payment method, called UPI which is the most common and famous in India where everyone can have the access. So, If you guys look after this problem , i'll be very happy to buy coins and other cosmetics with it.

Thanking You,

Regards!

tantankare_signature_forum_size.png

OFFICIAL SHOP : VOLCANION SHOP

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.