New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
-
COIN BUYING PAYMENT METHODS:
Hey PROTeam, I am Tantankare67 of your community, I am writing this content because I was thinking to buy 200 coins in my account. I live in India so it costs around 1.1k INR. So I was thinking that the only payment method available is Paypal Or Credit/Debit Card. I dont have an bank account yet but I was thinking to do it from a shop. So, I think that there should also be one payment method, called UPI which is the most common and famous in India where everyone can have the access. So, If you guys look after this problem , i'll be very happy to buy coins and other cosmetics with it. Thanking You, Regards!
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump
-
Suggestions for Battle VFX and Starter Region Choice
+1 on animation but -1 on region selection. I dont support the second point because the whole pokemon game is based on a story and it goes line by line. If we had to choose the regions the story would instantly collapse. Example is that in kanto we know jackson as a naughty and rudy character. But in hoen we get to know that jackson was a good ,kind ,police officer. So we get the option to select the story would instantly collapse.
-
pokemon mini games suggestions
+1
-
Secret base for players and community
-1
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 ofc- Trade Zone Suggestion - New System Against False Bidding
+1- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- [Hide & Seek] Where Am I? | 1m Pokédollars Per Find | Ends Oct 4 [Closed]
In @Lacomus- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump - VOLCANION SHOP!
