Phantom's Pro Town Graphic Smithy [Open]

Phantom0x0

Re: Phantom's Pro Town Graphic Smithy [Closed]

<r>Hey everyone thanks for all the birthday wishes I had an amazing birthday, and got an awesome surprise; a nephew! :HeartEyes: (The awesome thing is I called that he would be born on my birthday when he was only 3 months in).<br/>

<br/>

Anyway, I came to give everyone an update on how things are going. So the problems that I've been having with my computer turned out to be a corrupted beyond repair HDD (and trust me I worked my butt of to fix it). So now I have to wait until I find the money to fix my computer or buy a computer (beings as the only option for new computers are W8 I'll more then likely go the fix route). So for the time being I am forced to use my family's shared desktop. This means that I will be online from time to time, but not as active as I have been the last few months. I should also note that I won't be able to work on any new Sig projects on this computer I can download and run GIMP fine it's just not worth the time to find and install all the extras I've poured into the program over the years I've been working with it for a computer that I don't plan on using permanently. Of course everyone is free to keep making requests as I will most definitely not be stepping away from Graphicsmithing anytime soon. <br/>

<br/>

On the bright side when the game is officially released I will definitely be online ready to chat it up and dominate newbs like planned <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

See you all in-game soon -Phantom0x0</r>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello, i see you're doing awesome stuff, so i decided to ask for signature ;)

I've used your template for clear read.

Render/s: Hai from Darker Than Black + Mega Charizard Y / Rage Dragonite, prefered charizard one

Example render (guy from right)Dblackch.jpg

Color: I love black and purple

Style: non animated, dark grudge styled

Type: boxed please

Hope you'll read in my mind and i will taken to heaven with results.

@@ Nevermind, thread says it's open but it's closed

U6EGkEz.gif?1

"When you want to say something in All-Talk Chat"

AHwr0S8.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...