thief doesn`t steal

Kbghostkb

My crobat is able to use thief... I need to find a dragonscale so I fought against MANY Horsea and Seadra while using THIEF against them. And now the problem: They never dropped a dragonscale. That`s really annoying. Please fix that bug.

182054 My crobat is able to use thief... I need to find a dragonscale so I fought against MANY Horsea and Seadra while using THIEF against them. And now the problem: They never dropped a dragonscale. That`s really annoying. Please fix that bug.

That not bug. It is only your bad luck, and if you don't know, the rarity of drop item is very low. Keep try it...

182054 My crobat is able to use thief... I need to find a dragonscale so I fought against MANY Horsea and Seadra while using THIEF against them. And now the problem: They never dropped a dragonscale. That`s really annoying. Please fix that bug.

You're probably getting really unlucky.

Maybe you should get a Pokemon with the Frisk ability so you get a notification about whether or not the Pokemon is carrying the item.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Not a bug. There's just a 5% chance that the pokemon will hold an item.

You're just unlucky. I've stolen many items with Thief.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Gonna post this here as it's related, and seeing this topic reminded me of it.

I turned up for oak boss 30 mins early yesterday so spent the time at cinnabar mansion with my timid sync alakazam. I decided I'd thief the Muks and Weezing and after using thief twice on a muk and getting nothing it healed itself with black sludge.

182066 Gonna post this here as it's related, and seeing this topic reminded me of it.

I turned up for oak boss 30 mins early yesterday so spent the time at cinnabar mansion with my timid sync alakazam. I decided I'd thief the Muks and Weezing and after using thief twice on a muk and getting nothing it healed itself with black sludge.

They had probably ability Sticky Hold that prevents held items to be taken by Covet and Thief.

kyloteam.png.42f4a829325bc7fe87c9c8dfb99e1e71.png

182066 Gonna post this here as it's related, and seeing this topic reminded me of it.

They had probably ability Sticky Hold that prevents held items to be taken by Covet and Thief.

+1 to this, you need to catch them in order to get the item from a Pokemon with such ability!