Moon

Greatlucky

183432 I just fixed the issue: if you can't see rayquaza, try to get off the Moon and talk again with Jackson (ropes don't work now, so run into a wild Pokemon and DC, so you'll get back to PC). Sorry for this inconvenience, but this is the only way I can fix all of you without stalking on the Moon who is there and what not.

Try to do that and give us updates :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

184822 i just tried again, logout on a wild pokemon, go to the moon again raquaza is invisible again and my storyline is bugged since 2 days now :)

when you back to the moon, try go to deoxys place again, he might respawn, kill it and find rayquaza while listening to frank sinatra - fly me to the moon

Try to contact a staff on support chat when you are online. We need you to be online at the same time to check your account information and fix it.

This will apply to everyone who have went to the Moon before the fix applied by Chappy. Those who got there after and still cannot see Rayquaza (unlikely), you will have to use an escape rope and talk to Jackson again at Sky Pillar (and battle Deoxys again)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.