Membership extensions.[RED Server]

S4mmy

Is there any possibility that current memberships are extended due to the fact that [glow=red]RED[/glow] server has had so many problems and has been down for long periods of time these last days? :thanks:

183328 I'd say both have been down more than usual - which it stated and yet to be expected regardless. Another extension would be generous, yes. Though, not required.

Right, because red recently went down before red, then blue went down.. blue came back up, and red is still down.

Both you say? Okay.

Check out my Youtube Game Guides

183328 I'd say both have been down more than usual - which it stated and yet to be expected regardless. Another extension would be generous, yes. Though, not required.

Generous and not required you say? I would disagree, its only normal to compensate for the membership time that has been lost. it would be rather stupid if they dont to be honest, i would imagine that people wouldn't want to support this game anymore. I for one will not resume my membership until the servers are stable.

The last 2 days were unplayable unlike the other days where you would have had atleast 1-2 hours of gameplay before it went crash/stuck modes. So I guess the update + the influx of player wanting to play made the servers go to !@#$.

How couldn't they see this coming as the servers were already unstable? or is it because its still in 'BETA' and they can't do anything about it? So they have announced this new server machine, couldn't they put the red server on it before release hoenn?

Im quite new to this game, ive been playing for about 1-2 weeks now and im enjoying it besides the usual server stuck/crashes but its something i can handle.. but the last 2 days have been extremely frustrating, i was pretty stoked about hoenn only to be able to play 5-15 mins in a span of maybe 3 hours...

Anyways, sorry for the rant...

Right, because red recently went down before red, then blue went down.. blue came back up, and red is still down.

Both you say? Okay.

just an FYI, in the last 2-4 hours since Red finally came up, Blue has not stayed up more than 30 minutes, sometimes only being up 5-10 minutes before crashing again. It's not a contest both are unstable.