Client out of date/cannot download

Panduhbear

1. 1.

PRO Username: PanDuhBear

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Tried to re-download the client. Re logged and restarted client.

Description and Message

The server just came back from a random maintenance and when i tried to log in (even though i just was playing 30 minutes ago) and it said my game's client was out of date, and when i went to install it again through the mediafire link, mediafire automatically blocked it saying: "Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files. Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance." . I use the 64-bit one. Not exactly sure what to do now.

183665 same problem here. what's the deal?

183664 Please use the x86(32 bit) version until we fix the issue with the x64 build. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

183669 what difference there will be playing the 32 bit version on a 64 bit pc?

https://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/feature/pc-components/32-bit-vs-64-bit-x86-vs-x64-3584953/

183671 I'm having the exact same problem. I just logged on for the day and i had just re downloaded the game yesterday to the newest version and thought everything would be fine, then i logged on today and it said it was out of date so i went to re download the 64 bit version and it came up with the same message saying the media fire file was determined not safe. PLEASE SAFE US!

183664 Please use the x86(32 bit) version until we fix the issue with the x64 build. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.