Confusion Debuff

Undeadban

1. 1.

Hello, i've noticed this being adressed once in a topic but it wasn't taken into acount, and it's really troublesome and game-breaking.

I am refering to the "Confusion" debuff, any ability that grands confusion status on the target is trully a bother, reason being that the pokemon affected by it hurts itself like 90% of the time unless you give it something to snap out of it or just simply cross your fingers and hope it does on its own in the next turn, you can't really afford to waste a turn to use a berry/potion to get out of confusion because that can prove fatal very often.

Personally, i almost lost at Fuchsia city's gym due to all the Hypno's Swagger move in there, literally all my team to the last pokemon kept hurting itself to death and i even run out of berries/potions to recover them from it, had my pokemon not snap out of it at the last second and do a lucky critical hit to end the battle, i'd have lost it effortlessly.

Can we do something about this please? I believe it's probably the most powerful status debuff in the game right now, and needs to be adressed quickly.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely, [glow=red]UndeadBan[/glow]

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

Did i mention somewhere removing it? I said fix it, i don't get your ironic reply, or should i take it as offensive? Are you perhaps one of those abusing it to win battles?

Anyway this is not the issue here, stay in-topic please, take your pmsing elsewhere.

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png