This may actually be the best Pokemon MMO

Fableeye

Poke-MMO is a good competitor. Other games aren`t worth mentioning.

The biggest con of this game is its servers and the bug where you get stuck and have to relog.....process that may take a lot of time if you`re unlucky.

You can deal with the slow exp gain rate but the money-gain is soooo slow and you have to pay for a LOT of stuff....and buy too.

It has a lot of other cons, but they are manageable.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I wanted to catch Elephant in this game. I am so mad. I really hate games where I can't have what I want. I mean I want only to catch elephants and nothing else. That is what this game is.

This is how your logic sounds. You talk about game concepts that you don't understand. I never played PvP during early handheld days but even then I heard that it is possible. After brief encounters with handheld versions that I've played just for PvE enjoyment I came to this. Still I got about 2 PvP matches. I learn about PvE and PvP mechanics before I even start PvP. Being ignorant about something you haven't yet tried right is bad habbit in real life. It is awful flaw that isn't good to be proud of.

If your main argument was that PvP is bad because some moves are broken, then people would understand you and maybe support your opinion. Then we might have proper discussion how how this game is meant to be PvE in current state that is (yet people do pvp a lot tho).

Pokemon as a game series is definitely PvE oriented than PvP. Only a small percentage of players actually go into competitive battling, bother with IVs or the like. Most are just casual players, who only play the story and battle a few friends/mess around. This would be a bit different for an online, fan-made pmmo, no debating that, but we're talking about the actual Pokemon games it seems?

And there's no argument that this game has a lot of flaws with it's PvP system though, and it's definitely going to turn a few people off and/or greatly reduce the amount of fun you can get from this game.

This is actualy not pve or pvp flaw, its Game mechanic flaw( we cant dodge, blocks with attack etc like in anime). But still paper/rock/scissor is also way of competition. And its not luck. You can see what pokemon enemy have, And it in your skill to put yourself to best situation. In other words: you pick pknm that have less counter or can setup, or have more attack that cna counter his switch. Thats why IV, nature, pokemon type and move poll are req to success in PVP side.

But yea frome all pkmn games, this one is far best in any way. Frome the quest, updates and what it offers. Best thing is still no breeding. I rly hated it. It was nothing more than copy pkmn until max stat. And on the end of day every one have one. Now its pure luck to get this one. So now pkmns with 5 or 10 less speed can have chance to win match up they didnt could before. Now i pray they dont add choice scrafs, next bs item that ruined pvp.

What i was trying to say is that POKEMON as a game is meant to be PvE .

And again, you are absolutely wrong. Pokemon is a completely pvp central game now. Every poke that comes out is judged on stats and abilities.

And gamefreak has official tiers and it caters to those like mega audino was made specifically for doubles.

Pokemon has it's pve elements but it boils down to competitive at the end of the river.

So you call PvP switching 20-30 times per battle your poke? Or losing a battle because u started PvP with a pokemon that your enemy countered by LUCK? Lets say u start your battle with Charizard and your enemy starts with Blastoise ? He have advantage over you because of LUCK and LUCK only, thats why this game was created for PvE and not for PvP.

LAWL! so what? lets say you counter me by luck cant i just switch pokemon and counter you? I played pvps in this game with some really tough opponents and yes we might had like 30 switches until we actually get an opening to each other but thats how a PvP is. Thats what entry hazzards are for and thats what mind games are for too. Pokemon is meant to be PvP game. If you think is PvE its pointless to play it online, just get a gameboy and play by your self.