Deoxys - How?

Anonywish

06/15

185776 Guild ally let me borrow a 100 Azu using Play Rough - 1 hit.

Thanks for all the suggestions. [glow=gold]Hope this helps someone else in the future, too.[/glow]

He 1-hits my 98 Blaziken with Psychic before I can even pull out a Bulk Up. I equip a Focus Band - though 99% it is yet to be coded; no Quick Claw - wouldn't finish him could I even land one hit. I am genuinely confused on how I am supposed to go about beating him. He seems extremely overpowered and I do not use that term very often. The rest of my team stood no chance, too.

If you or someone else has beaten him, cool. How'd you/they do it, exactly?

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem.

I tried something stupid but it was sooooo close: Quick attack with Swellow > Revive > Quick attack... x6 times and I only need one more Quick attack to defeat him u_u

Now I want to buy a Magnemite with Sturdy so I could paralyze him and the attack using some Revives but... no one sellign Magnemites in Hoenn...

I want to try (but I could take Toxic cause I think is a bug) Toxic him and the using Revives until he dies... it's a bit "unfair" but so difficult for me xD

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)

185475 I have the same problem.

I tried something stupid but it was sooooo close: Quick attack with Swellow > Revive > Quick attack... x6 times and I only need one more Quick attack to defeat him u_u

Now I want to buy a Magnemite with Sturdy so I could paralyze him and the attack using some Revives but... no one sellign Magnemites in Hoenn...

I want to try (but I couldn't take Toxic cause I think is a bug) Toxic him and the using Revives until he dies... it's a bit "unfair" but so difficult for me xD

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)