[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, some updates after reaching 3k discoveries:

1. I think that to access shiny rocks rare discoveries, since their rare spawn rate in those rocks is more common, it's unlocked after a certain amount of discoveries (my guess 5k). So you can find for example a clauncher in normal rocks but you can't in a shiny rock since you have more chances to get the clauncher spawn => unlocked with more discoveries.

2. Cooldown seems to be 22 hours instead of 24 hours (21hours 40 minutes as it has been reported by pattycakes, tried myself was 21 hours 50 minutes), SO it might be random within a certain range of minutes from 22 hours. 22 should be a good indicator anyway :)

3. After 9000 discoveries (screenshot taken before the bug-fix) you get the rank of "Master" possibly unlocking everything possible. Those rank might be unlocked with 7800 discoveries or even 5000, i'll just add the rank after Advanced.

4. Spawns during certain times are still uncertain, I found a noibat during daytime... So, I'll leave that be for the moment, until more certain information will come :)

197353 2. Cooldown seems to be 22 hours instead of 24 hours (21hours 40 minutes as it has been reported by pattycakes, tried myself was 21 hours 50 minutes), SO it might be random within a certain range of minutes from 22 hours. 22 should be a good indicator anyway :

this is good.. seems my excavation is extending everyday so 22 hrs cd is best update