[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is 400 discovery required for spheal correct? i just had a spheal run away at 410 discoveries.

This guide is outdated, superhound. Check the updated version here.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Noibat...where is it

<r>i really want to ask something to you we all know about excavation but one this on this post is that in feral site there is no sign of a noibat which is a pokemon then is catchable after 4200 discoveries approx... and its missing on your post why is it so? <E>:D:</E></r>

heixhsyue-512x288.png

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THINGS WILL HAPPEN:3

Re: Noibat...where is it

<r><QUOTE author="RohitDalvi" post_id="447232" time="1506390826" user_id="1649240"><s>

</s>

i really want to ask something to you we all know about excavation but one this on this post is that in feral site there is no sign of a noibat which is a pokemon then is catchable after 4200 discoveries approx... and its missing on your post why is it so? <E>:D:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>RohitDalvi<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION>!<br/>

<br/>

That will be because you're looking at an<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>outdated<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>guide. :p<br/>

This whole section is for outdated ones, meaning the informations in them are obsolete. ^^<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

You can find the actual Excavation guide here: <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=61194"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=120&t=61194">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=61194</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

<br/>

Sorry for the confusion, good luck in your excavations and have a great day <E>:Angel:</E></r>