[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

194841 bro, i think there's something in excavation... its strange coz I just caught a yamask and one yamask fled on me :Ambivalent:

i think there is a chance like 800 points 10% yamask not fled, 1600 points 20% yamask not fled and 3000 points 100% yamask not fled..

or something like that... it not happen to me once... i just caught a clauncher too and one clauncher fled :Ambivalent:

what do you think?

good idea, need to explore it a little more. i idn't encounter that case any time, but i'll tell if i meet that

I think that's not the case... They changed the spawns so many times, that's probably the reason why you were able to catch one and not the next ones.

Tried that myself with torkoal, I'm at 2400 discoveries and before the change found 3 torkoals in 2 days, now every torkoal flees.

Same with aron, could still be a probability, but testing stuff is really hard with so many changes in so little time :(

Another thing that they changed are the discoveries gain, feel like nerfed by a bit. Used to get 230/250 discoveries per day, now it's more like 150/200

Nah, i had this too. I caught a clauncher, then a clauncher just fled. In the same run. What i have to admit is, that the fleeing clauncher was in the shiny rock.

good idea, need to explore it a little more. i idn't encounter that case any time, but i'll tell if i meet that

I think that's not the case... They changed the spawns so many times, that's probably the reason why you were able to catch one and not the next ones.

Tried that myself with torkoal, I'm at 2400 discoveries and before the change found 3 torkoals in 2 days, now every torkoal flees.

Same with aron, could still be a probability, but testing stuff is really hard with so many changes in so little time :(

Another thing that they changed are the discoveries gain, feel like nerfed by a bit. Used to get 230/250 discoveries per day, now it's more like 150/200

Nah, i had this too. I caught a clauncher, then a clauncher just fled. In the same run. What i have to admit is, that the fleeing clauncher was in the shiny rock.

yes its not about i encounter in other day.. what we mean is we encounter a yamask/clauncher at the same time in excavation..

yes like Coop33, i cought a clauncher in normal rock and clauncher fled in shiny rock... but the case that yamask fled in same normal rock...

its weird

I have found over 3 Torkoals with less than 700 discoveries in total, also i found my first in my second entry in the site, so over 2400 is completly wrong.

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

195281 I have found over 3 Torkoals with less than 700 discoveries in total, also i found my first in my second entry in the site, so over 2400 is completly wrong.

Torkoal is a special case.

At 0:01-11:59 Torkoal is available very early on (I'm estimating 400discovery points)

at 12:01-23:59 Torkoal is not available even at 2k+

I'm assuming there are more of these special time dependant cases.