[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird things happen today. I already have 7.9k discovery points but suddenly absol, tyrogue, aron, beldum... etc starts fleeing again. Yesterday everything was ok. I don't know what happen. The only difference was my ms already expires today. Does it mean you need to be ms to catch them even in 7k+ discovery points??? :Ambivalent:

256297 So will they fix this relicanth issue any time soon?

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhhVAEZnUZI[/bbvideo]

Maybe its intentional^^ Did u report in the Bug-Section? I wouldnt count on scripters looking into guides that often.

256758 Does it mean you need to be ms to catch them even in 7k+ discovery points??? :Ambivalent:

Yes, afaik MS is needed for most valuable things out of rock smash atm. But ive read that staff wanted to look into this. Was already a while ago so. Hard to say if they still need to fix this or wanna keep it more of a MS-thing.;)

256777 did the cd timer expand? im pretty sure its over 22 hours and the sides didnt refresh :S rip 5k

U really sure? Test tomorrow again and note your time exactly. I dont think they changed it but who knows. ;) I would like to see on every daily quests a CD of 22h at least tbh. Hope they didnt change this to 24h. xd

256777 did the cd timer expand? im pretty sure its over 22 hours and the sides didnt refresh :S rip 5k

U really sure? Test tomorrow again and note your time exactly. I dont think they changed it but who knows. ;) I would like to see on every daily quests a CD of 22h at least tbh. Hope they didnt change this to 24h. xd

its working well now, maybe cause i fled from china to spain and local time got fucked up idk.