• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

185936 PRO Username: Nabisco

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Everything was fine except for when i re-downloaded Pokemon Revolution to atone for the update. Once I did that all was fine until my game crashed. I'm not sure if it is actually crashing because I can still go to the options and etc. when I am in a battle but i simply cannot press the action buttons for the battle (ie. Attack, Run, Items, Pokemon) and am therefore stuck until i log out. Whenever I log out and go back to the Main Menu whenever I try to join the PRO Blue server it freezes for about 10 seconds and says that I can't connect to the server

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried to close out the game entirely and re open it but it doesn't change anything. The only thing that seems to work is to re install the game entirely, but this gets extremely annoying and pesky as sometimes it happens every 10-20 minutes, although sometimes it can be every 5 minutes or 30 minutes if I am lucky. Please help me! I am at the elite four for Kanto and I have crashed twice in the middle of it, once being on Lance's last Pokemon, Charizard.

Description and Message

PRO Username: Nabisco

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Everything was fine except for when i re-downloaded Pokemon Revolution to atone for the update. Once I did that all was fine until my game crashed. I'm not sure if it is actually crashing because I can still go to the options and etc. when I am in a battle but i simply cannot press the action buttons for the battle (ie. Attack, Run, Items, Pokemon) and am therefore stuck until i log out. Whenever I log out and go back to the Main Menu whenever I try to join the PRO Blue server it freezes for about 10 seconds and says that I can't connect to the server

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have tried to close out the game entirely and re open it but it doesn't change anything. The only thing that seems to work is to re install the game entirely, but this gets extremely annoying and pesky as sometimes it happens every 10-20 minutes, although sometimes it can be every 5 minutes or 30 minutes if I am lucky. Please help me! I am at the elite four for Kanto and I have crashed twice in the middle of it, once being on Lance's last Pokemon, Charizard.

Description and Message

There are extensive ongoing efforts being made to increase stability and reduce bugs. A similar process recently took place on the Red server.

In this time the server will be unpredictable, crashes are imminent and there will be issues logging in. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

This topic will now be locked.