Pokemon learning a move bug

Heflar

1. 1.

PRO Username: Heflar

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was in a battle, and when i made the last pokemon faint, my geodude leveled to level 28 and tried to learn a move and evolve at the same time, my level 27 charmeleon also leveled to level 28 and tried to learn fire fang, it went down like this tho;

i was prompted to learn the move on geodude, i chose not to teach the move, i then was prompted to let geodude evolve which i denied, then i was prompted AGAIN to learn the same move on geodude instead of the move for charmeleon, charmeleons moveset and moves were displayed for a moment, then changed to geodude.

i declined teaching the move to geodude and was never prompt again for the move on charmeleon. :(

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i do not believe there is anything i can do, except visit the move re-learner, i just wrote the bug here so the devs are aware of it :)

Description and Message

186273 PRO Username: Heflar

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was in a battle, and when i made the last pokemon faint, my geodude leveled to level 28 and tried to learn a move and evolve at the same time, my level 27 charmeleon also leveled to level 28 and tried to learn fire fang, it went down like this tho;

i was prompted to learn the move on geodude, i chose not to teach the move, i then was prompted to let geodude evolve which i denied, then i was prompted AGAIN to learn the same move on geodude instead of the move for charmeleon, charmeleons moveset and moves were displayed for a moment, then changed to geodude.

i declined teaching the move to geodude and was never prompt again for the move on charmeleon. :(

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i do not believe there is anything i can do, except visit the move re-learner, i just wrote the bug here so the devs are aware of it :)

Description and Message

Hello Heflar.

The situation you are describing where Geodude tried to learn a move, then tried to evolve, then attempts to learn the move again, is not a bug. This happens whenever a Pokemon tries to evolve and learn a move at the same time.

However, you will need to relearn Fire Fang from a Move Relearner/Buffet to obtain it again, unfortunately we cannot refund this.

The issue regarding Charmeleon will be passed on to the appropriate staff, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

ahh i did not explain myself clearly it seems, the pokemon tried to learn the move when it turned level 28, then tried to evolve because it turned level 28, then it prompt me to learn the move of charmeleon, and it quickly changed to geodude again, prompting me 2 times about the same move.