SUGGESTION TO BLOW YOUR WORD APART

Vesel

A simple yet an important suggestion for the rolepayers,make marriages availabe.

Is my suggestion viable?

I think it is possible in a few months,adding some buff to exp when you are lvling your spouses pokemon to 4-5% more xp,or just some custom clothes and accesoriess.This would work fine if a ring is 150 coins or something like that.

How important is my idea?

For the roleplayers it's a huge deal and it will be some sort of a fun thing to do maybe add player housing in a year or more?That two are a great combo.

How would my idea affect to community?

Only problems is about cross marriages,idk how peole reacted around that,I'm open to any kind of marriage.

P.s. My english is really bad

187159 A simple yet an important suggestion for the rolepayers,make marriages availabe.

Is my suggestion viable?

I think it is possible in a few months,adding some buff to exp when you are lvling your spouses pokemon to 4-5% more xp,or just some custom clothes and accesoriess.This would work fine if a ring is 150 coins or something like that.

For the roleplayers it's a huge deal and it will be some sort of a fun thing to do maybe add player housing in a year or more?That two are a great combo.

Only problems is about cross marriages,idk how peole reacted around that,I'm open to any kind of marriage.

might i add when you become a trainer, your characters age is around 10-12 years of age. which is when you get your pokemon licence. im not sure if PRO follows these same way of pokemon. now i find it different if its WOW, Rift, ESO. etc due to their being no set age. but if PRO does follow pokemon Lore when it comes to becoming a trainer. then the marriage thing doesnt seem right

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

187159 A simple yet an important suggestion for the rolepayers,make marriages availabe.

Is my suggestion viable?

might i add when you become a trainer, your characters age is around 10-12 years of age. which is when you get your pokemon licence. im not sure if PRO follows these same way of pokemon. now i find it different if its WOW, Rift, ESO. etc due to their being no set age. but if PRO does follow pokemon Lore when it comes to becoming a trainer. then the marriage thing doesnt seem right

you are right, you're mother (in game) even doubt if she will allow you to be a pokemon trainer in the first place, how much more if you tell her you'll marry someone :) and sooo as the GM always say in All/Help Chat room "lets keep it Parental Guidance" we all know what happen after the wedding :devil: :devil: