Duplicated(?) Items during Server Test

Eleaten

1. 1.

Shane took down the servers earlier today to test something. When the server came back up, users noticed they were missing Badges from their Trainer Card, the Bike mount was missing, the amount of Good Rods they had were doubled, etc. The server was quickly taken down again, and when it came back up the missing items were replaced. However, the amount of extra items stayed.

This is what happened as a result -

pwmDu.jpg

Some of the items in the Customization Tab was also affected (for example, I have now two additional Rocket Uniforms in addition to the one I am wearing). Will these items be removed eventually, or are we allowed to sell them off?

187298 Shane took down the servers earlier today to test something. When the server came back up, users noticed they were missing Badges from their Trainer Card, the Bike mount was missing, the amount of Good Rods they had were doubled, etc. The server was quickly taken down again, and when it came back up the missing items were replaced. However, the amount of extra items stayed.

This is what happened as a result -

pwmDu.jpg

Some of the items in the Customization Tab was also affected (for example, I have now two additional Rocket Uniforms in addition to the one I am wearing). Will these items be removed eventually, or are we allowed to sell them off?

No, it will be fix and don't sell them by the way.

6. Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible will result in suspension.