Custom Regions from Pokemon Rom Hacks

Aaronspark777

1. 1.

Would it be possible for the PRO team to get in contact with creators of other popular rom hacks to include their custom regions in PRO. I think it would greatly help with the longevity of PRO and keep people interested if custom regions were imported (with permission of the original creator's permission of course). One of the first regions that comes to mind would be the Zhery Region from pokemon light platinum.

4933264.png

I understand that the whole process for mapping, quest lines, and bug fixing can take a very long time, but as a fan of both pokemon and pro, i and many other pro players would probably be interested in seeing different regions other than the one's from the main games.

In my opinion, custome regions aren't the best idea, becouse they might have new story but with the same pokemons. For me that would make sense only if they added custome pokemons too.

Of course our community could come up with whole pokedex for this project but it would be too much time to do it...

But it is just my opinion :P

Custom regions are a very cool thing but It's important to keep in mind that it takes a lot of work to produce one ....and so we may not see one for a good while :/

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

189692 lol, firstly they should finish the original regions sinnoh ftw! :D

I must agree ^^ I love sinoh too

But first they should make sure hoenn is perfect and flawless, because right now it is awesome and great.... but just not perfect..... yet :Smile:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif