Hi guys, it's Markgoku5 here !!

1. 1.

Hi guys, my name is Mark and my IGN (In game name) is [glow=green]Markgoku5[/glow].

I've started to play PRO a year ago. I think I'm pretty good at Pokemon now with all level 100 Pokemon in my team.

I already finish [glow=red]Kanto[/glow], [glow=blue]Jotho[/glow], and [glow=green]Hoenn[/glow]. I hope you guys finish it all too. Anyway, let's get to the business part.

I'm 15 years old and I love doing Youtube and recording video. My channel "[glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow]" was started like 2 months ago and I got like 49 subscriber, I'm very proud of myself.

Please check out my channel and[glow=blue]like[/glow]my video. If you [glow=blue]like[/glow] my video you will get... ah..... you will be a good person :D

Alright I'll see you guys in Pokemon Revolution Online, case close!

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

188325 Hi guys, my name is Mark and my IGN (In game name) is [glow=green]Markgoku5[/glow].

I've started to play PRO a year ago. I think I'm pretty good at Pokemon now with all level 100 Pokemon in my team.

I already finish [glow=red]Kanto[/glow], [glow=blue]Jotho[/glow], and [glow=green]Hoenn[/glow]. I hope you guys finish it all too. Anyway, let's get to the business part.

I'm 15 years old and I love doing Youtube and recording video. My channel "[glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow]" was started like 2 months ago and I got like 49 subscriber, I'm very proud of myself.

Please check out my channel and[glow=blue]like[/glow]my video. If you [glow=blue]like[/glow] my video you will get... ah..... you will be a good person :D

Alright I'll see you guys in Pokemon Revolution Online, case close!

Hello [ref]markgoku5[/ref], welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online!

We have various ways to support you if you need it, like game guides and live chat support ~ IRC. We got a FAQ aswell to guide you through. Enjoy your game!

[glow=red]Thank you guys[/glow] [glow=pink]XD[/glow]

[glow=red]I[/glow][glow=orange]spend[/glow][glow=gold]like ages[/glow][glow=green]try to make[/glow][glow=blue]those color[/glow][glow=purple]matching[/glow][glow=pink]HAHAHAAHH!! XD[/glow]

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]