Seifer a little late

Hello I am Seifer, Sorry for the late introduction.

I am a Red server player and have been playing for about a week now. Some people here might already know and some may not. So here is a little get to know you information.

1. I hug people. If you ever need a hug just ask I give them freely. ^.^

2. I play Pokémon games with my own rule sets.

3. I am always up with chatting or helping other people out. So if you have any questions in game feel free to contact me in All chat on red server or send me a message.

4. I do not sell Pokémon so if you see me offering something in trade chat that means I am giving it away.

5. I spend a majority of my time in game farming levels and PokeCash. So if anyone wants to chat or just hang out I am all for it.

That's a little information about me I hope you guys have as much fun as I have in this game and I hope to see more of you in game. ^.^

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

I am a Red server player and have been playing for about a week now. Some people here might already know and some may not. So here is a little get to know you information.

3. I am always up with chatting or helping other people out. So if you have any questions in game feel free to contact me in All chat on red server or send me a message.

4. I do not sell Pokémon so if you see me offering something in trade chat that means I am giving it away.

5. I spend a majority of my time in game farming levels and PokeCash. So if anyone wants to chat or just hang out I am all for it.

That's a little information about me I hope you guys have as much fun as I have in this game and I hope to see more of you in game. ^.^

Greetings, welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online.

Enjoy your game!

Welcome to PRO SeiferHart!

If you ever need any support, we have some incredibly useful Game Guides or you can visit our FAQ subforum.

We also have Live Chat Support if you would like to ask any more questions.

P.S. Can has hug pls?

:Smile: