Latios location issue

Tiarra

1. 1.

Hey, I've started the Lati@s quest. I was able to find Latias on Route 103, but I have checked every spawn location for Latios, and I can't find it. So my question is : there is a spawn bug for all player who have the same Latios location, or do I have missed an area ?

One of my guild mate has the same issue. He checked the hole region, every house, every cave, every dive, every... well.

Can someone help us ?

Thanks ! :confused:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a total of 10 possible locations of both Latias and Latios, and they're different for each species. Make sure you checked all possible areas :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I checked all cave , all houses except gym ,all routes, all water routes :/ I spent a night doing that back and forth, up and down !

wing.png

[glow=yellow]✧[/glow][glow=indigo]〖 Disaster 〗[/glow][glow=yellow]✧[/glow]

[glow=skyblue]⤴︎ Our french guild, click ⤴︎[/glow]

[glow=yellow]_______________________________[/glow]

[glow=indigo]___________________[/glow]

[glow=darkviolet]_____________[/glow]

I think you need to talk to the TV at your house again after finding Latias. After that you can go look for Latios.

^ Have you do this?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.