PRO Client Zooming-Out Question

Xero10

Currently my Client resolution is 1152x648 (not fullscreen), Is there a zooming-in or zooming-out in game? If so, how? If possible I want to zoom-out without changing my Client resolution. Somehow my current resolution if perfect for my screen, not too big and also not too small, but the in ingame is too zoom-in,

Try doing this. Press F2, then type in "Staffview 1" in the console.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

189339 Try doing this. Press F2, then type in "Staffview 1" in the console.

woow thank you :) this is what i've been looking for,

Np bro! Glad to help

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

The other F2 commands should not be used by players. The staffview 1 and 2 are the only ones that players should be able to use / have access too.

mM8upD5.gif

[glow=magenta]I am but a humble Former GM / Moderator.[/glow]

[glow=magenta]Do not PM me for ban concerns. I will either ignore or just delete them.[/glow]

imgur [DOT] com / NvCmZ43 (fix the link yourself cant post a real one yet) are they ever gona fix this ive been stuck in the safari zone in johto for about 17 mins and no poke to catch and did not wanna log out for the 1 hour que :confused: