Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<r><QUOTE author="Aleks71"><s>

</s><POST content="321399"><s></s>321399<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?- Aleks71 and i have played over 143 hours<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?- to be in a serious guild<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?- all badges from all regions<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?- I can use it<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?- I saw the game on facebook and loved it because i am a huge pokemon fan<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?- yes i do<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?- Because i am old enough to be helpful (17 years old almost 18)<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?- Wwefanrick<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to WoD ^^ I'll send you via PM a link for our discord :)</r>

pedwrawr_1.png

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Vanderbeck 59 hrs<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Want to meet people <br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 16<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? Wanted to play pokemon online<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? yes<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I have a discord and dank memes.<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? no</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Vanderbeck"><s>

</s><POST content="332237"><s></s>332237<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Vanderbeck 59 hrs<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? yes<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? no<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I will send you the link to our discord shortly. Thank you for the application ^^</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r><QUOTE author="Vanderbeck"><s>

</s><POST content="332237"><s></s>332237<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Vanderbeck 59 hrs<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? no<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to WOD</r>

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

<r>You know a wise woman once told me the best way to make a guild strong is by enduring the slow times and continue striving on making my guild better no matter how bad things were. I failed utterly and disbanded <E>:Ambivalent:</E> but Im giving it another shot <E>:Grin:</E> because I was once in the guild that the wise woman owned and giving up so quickly felt like I was letting her down and letting the guild down so hopefully on my 2nd attempt Team Plasma will become as good as this guild some day. best regaurds from Plasman/BorutoUchiha to the best guild in PRO <E>:y:</E></r>

[glow=black][fade]Team Plasma Guild[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

plasmabadge.png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

My in-game name is DerpyLava and my current hours of play are 72 hours and 52 minutes .<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

Well, i want to join WIngs of Destiny because i never been in a guild want want to learn and communicate will other people in the guild. <br/>

<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

I have 8 badges and now battling with the champions.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

I can not use the discord. Sorry!<br/>

<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

<br/>

What led me to play PRO, when i love pokemon since when i was 7. My favorite pokemon game is pokemon soul silver and pokemon sun. Then, i was trying to find pokemon game on the desktop and then came across with this pretty game.<br/>

<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

Yes i met all the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread, but i am not 18. I am a mature teen. <br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Good question! I dont really know but i am really active and like to communicate with others. I think I will make a change in your guild by making the chat entertaining. <br/>

<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

Mikecliffs recruited me. ;).</t>

<t>1. 1 hour of play time currrent just started loving it so far <br/>

2. someone in the all chat was helping me out asked if i wanted to join since he was so nice i see myself at a good place here <br/>

3. currrently none but ive been around on the 2k hours on the gba itself so i see myself going quick <br/>

4. yes i got discord and i am able to use it <br/>

5 been watching all the pokemon eps and was wondering if there was an mmo game about it wich lead me to this one<br/>

6 yes i do <br/>

7 same as 2<br/>

8 crysti recruited me</t>