Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ⊱ Wings Of Destiny ⊰ [Recruiting]

<t>Hello Lira, hello Mih :D I hope that I'll join Wings Of Destiny someday, I just started playing this game, and don't have too much time to spend here (lots of work). It's great to see you again. So have fun, and see you ingame :D</t>

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Recruiting!

<t>Hey Allira, I am interested in joining the guild! <br/>

1. What is your IGN? Unequalrose<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a community within the game. For me, Pokemon was always a way of meeting and making friends. I figure why should PRO be any different. <br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? I love Fearow. Back in the days of Gold and Silver there was a small side quest that had the player take a Spearow (named Kenya) holding a letter from on NPC to another. I gave the letter to my Teddiursa just to see if the NPC would still take the letter. He did...and he had my Teddiursa. But I had his friend's Spearow. I went to the NPC that originally gave me the Spearow and "promised" him I would take care of his Spearow. I grew to love the bird and Fearow even more. She became a key member on my team. :)<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Not currently, but I can get it and use it for the Guild.</t>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Recruiting!

<t>Can I join this guild?<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN? Iksanity<br/>

2. Why do I want to join? Because I want to interact more with players in game and looks forward to much fun ahead.<br/>

3. Favorite Poke? Gardevoir, as you can see in my profile picture. <br/>

4. Do I use discord? I have discord account and have install it, but not really understand how to use discord at the moment.</t>