Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<r>Hi <E>:Grin:</E> I want to join please...<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Khalni 30 hours<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Because i need help to start playing more competitive (i'm stating to build a competitive team)<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 8<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? No, but i will learn :)<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? Somone wrote something about it in Pokemon Showdown Chat, i was curious<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Of Course<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I played a lot in pokemon showdown, so know very well a lots of pokemon (I played principally OU, UU and Battle Spot)<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? No one recruited me<br/>

<br/>

Just to be polite, i'm not active every day, it depends a lot on university...<br/>

<br/>

Thank you all!<br/>

<br/>

EDIT: I managed to download discord, but i'm having some problems with my connection...<br/>

EDIT 2: now using browser version of discord, i'll download the program asap.</r>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<r><QUOTE author="Khalni"><s>

</s><POST content="337754"><s></s>337754<e></e></POST> Hi <E>:Grin:</E> I want to join please...<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Khalni 30 hours<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Because i need help to start playing more competitive (i'm stating to build a competitive team)<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 8<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? No, but i will learn :)<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? Somone wrote something about it in Pokemon Showdown Chat, i was curious<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Of Course<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I played a lot in pokemon showdown, so know very well a lots of pokemon (I played principally OU, UU and Battle Spot)<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? No one recruited me<br/>

<br/>

Just to be polite, i'm not active every day, it depends a lot on university...<br/>

<br/>

Thank you all!<br/>

<br/>

EDIT: I managed to download discord, but i'm having some problems with my connection...<br/>

EDIT 2: now using browser version of discord, i'll download the program asap.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to Wings, I'll send the invitation link to our discord via PM ^^</r>

pedwrawr_1.png

<r>Thank you so much... <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I hope i'll be useful to your, OUR guild! <E>:Grin:</E><br/>

<br/>

EDIT: the link you provided me doesn't work....</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Khalni"><s>

</s><POST content="337838"><s></s>337838<e></e></POST> Thank you so much... <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I hope i'll be useful to your, OUR guild! <E>:Grin:</E><br/>

<br/>

EDIT: the link you provided me doesn't work....<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I sent you another link, give that one a shot. ^^</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? AussieGamer1994 | R: 8d 7h 13m | B: 54m | Y: 28m<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Coz its the best Blue Guild :D<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 0 (sadly rip me noob)<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? Found it on google and decided to play it<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Yes (Im moving to blue as my main playing server)<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? Coz I want to be apart of the WoD/WoF Family <3<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? A lot of members in the guild have asked me to join :)</t>

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Swordstab120, 1410 hrs<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? -Want to make friends and also can help me build teams<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? - My friend search in google and found this game then he told me to play this game <br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? I do<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? im not good with pokemons but i will try my best to learn there movesets,types and etc<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope</t>

[glow=red][/glow]MY ONE AND ONLY SHINIES (ALL OT)

https://prnt.sc/dyqpyj

https://prnt.sc/dyqq0n

<r><QUOTE author="AussieGamer1994"><s>

</s><POST content="338140"><s></s>338140<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? AussieGamer1994 | R: 8d 7h 13m | B: 54m | Y: 28m<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Coz its the best Blue Guild :D<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 0 (sadly rip me noob)<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? Found it on google and decided to play it<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Yes (Im moving to blue as my main playing server)<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? Coz I want to be apart of the WoD/WoF Family <3<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? A lot of members in the guild have asked me to join :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="swordstab120"><s>

</s><POST content="338142"><s></s>338142<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Swordstab120, 1410 hrs<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? -Want to make friends and also can help me build teams<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? - My friend search in google and found this game then he told me to play this game <br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? I do<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? im not good with pokemons but i will try my best to learn there movesets,types and etc<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the applications ^^ I will send swordsman a link to discord shortly. Aussie you are going to join us :3 <3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? 236<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? I really like PRO but I don't have friends that wanna play it so I'm looking for a group to play with. Also, my last guild (Cuddles) is gone because everyone stopped playing.<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? I use it currently.<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? I was looking into pokemon games online and I found PRO and liked it a lot so I just rolled with it.<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? I meet every requirement except for I'm turning 18 in 2 weeks. <br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to pokemon and I am willing to help people out when they need it.<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope</t>