Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<r>1. What is your IGN? Farore<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 45.31 minutes. (increasing as this is posted :3)<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I looked into guilds before choosing my server, I really liked the intro, and I wanted in because I love chatting/chatty people.<br/>

I did not apply here because you where full but with the expansion I hope to join! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Never heard of it, but if it's required I can download it.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

Well I don't have 100 hours yet, but I play from 1 hour to 7 hours almost everyday. (depends on work)<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Vaporeon <3 (if possible/allowed shiny :3) <br/>

<br/>

Hopefully hear from you soon, greetings Farore~</r>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>1. What is your IGN? <e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>FrankoNo<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>159 hours<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>3. Why do you want to join?<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s> I've been thinking about joining a guild for a few weeks now, and this is the one that stands out the most to me, especially in regards to it being centered around having fun instead of competition. Don't get me wrong, a little competition can be fun, but I am more looking to relax and have fun after a long day of work. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>Yes and no. I have it downloaded, but I have primarily used Skype in the past for chatting. I know Skype consumes more resources, so I would be more than willing to use Discord. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s> Yes, I meet all the requirements. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>Electivire<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>If you have any questions, feel free to ask away<e></e></COLOR> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Farore"><s>

</s><POST content="241338"><s></s>241338<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Farore<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 45.31 minutes. (increasing as this is posted :3)<br/>

<br/>

I looked into guilds before choosing my server, I really liked the intro, and I wanted in because I love chatting/chatty people.<br/>

I did not apply here because you where full but with the expansion I hope to join! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Never heard of it, but if it's required I can download it.<br/>

<br/>

Well I don't have 100 hours yet, but I play from 1 hour to 7 hours almost everyday. (depends on work)<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Vaporeon <3 (if possible/allowed shiny :3) <br/>

<br/>

Hopefully hear from you soon, greetings Farore~<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="FrankoNo"><s>

</s><POST content="241378"><s></s>241378<e></e></POST> <COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>1. What is your IGN? <e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>FrankoNo<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>159 hours<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>3. Why do you want to join?<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s> I've been thinking about joining a guild for a few weeks now, and this is the one that stands out the most to me, especially in regards to it being centered around having fun instead of competition. Don't get me wrong, a little competition can be fun, but I am more looking to relax and have fun after a long day of work. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>Yes and no. I have it downloaded, but I have primarily used Skype in the past for chatting. I know Skype consumes more resources, so I would be more than willing to use Discord. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s> Yes, I meet all the requirements. <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>Electivire<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>If you have any questions, feel free to ask away<e></e></COLOR> <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hello and thank you for your interest in joining our lovely family. I will send you each a link to our discord, please introduce yourselves when you get on and the leaders will evaluate how active you are from there on. Thank you once again for picking us to join. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Varietyvinh<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

101 hours :)<br/>

<br/>

My friend xseifer wanted me to join the guild. I also would love to be apart of an online community because playing alone can get boring after a while.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

Yes I do<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Mega Blaziken and if mega's are not allowed then Blaziken!</t>

<t>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Poppin<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

I have 143 Hours played.<br/>

<br/>

I've been looking for a guild since I joined PRO. This seems like a well developed guild and a great community, I figured if I joined a guild the game would immediately become<br/>

10 times better and I would get to know alot of new people! I'm in for the long run!<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Yes I do.<br/>

<br/>

Yes, I meet all of the requirements.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Mega Gengar or just a regular Gengar.</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Dwut<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? I just started playing on this account 6 days ago so only have 15 hours of game play.<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I used to play pro a couple months ago on my old account called oldmanjenkins but stopped after awhile since none of my friends play. Decided to start over and this time around try and hopefully join a guild to have people to talk to and enjoy the game with. I play a good amount of pokemon showdown so I hope to build a decent pvp team soon. If accepted into the guild I'd love to have a go at the guilds gym leaders and elite 4 when my team is ready. :)<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Never herd of it, but I can look into it.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? I meet all the requirements except the 100 hours of game play. <br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Sableye</t>

<r><QUOTE author="dwut"><s>

</s><POST content="241599"><s></s>241599<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Dwut<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? I just started playing on this account 6 days ago so only have 15 hours of game play.<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I used to play pro a couple months ago on my old account called oldmanjenkins but stopped after awhile since none of my friends play. Decided to start over and this time around try and hopefully join a guild to have people to talk to and enjoy the game with. I play a good amount of pokemon showdown so I hope to build a decent pvp team soon. If accepted into the guild I'd love to have a go at the guilds gym leaders and elite 4 when my team is ready. :)<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Never herd of it, but I can look into it.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? I meet all the requirements except the 100 hours of game play. <br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Sableye<e>

</e></QUOTE>

well hello there! would love to have you in the guild, if you promise to work on those playing hours :) will pm you our discord link (you can use the browser or downloadable version) and you can join in the chat :D</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN: Voidcraft<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have: 220 hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join: I'm looking for an active community to join.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord: I have an account, but I rarely use voice. I do type often, though.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known: I do.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list: Togepi<br/>

<br/>

Also, I'm glad to see this guild still exists. I remember it from the game it originated from.</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Lavished<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 85 Hours and 25 Minutes (Currently At This Posting Time)<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I am looking to join as the friends i had originally played with quit. I have been playing for 50-60 total hours alone. I am looking to learn and get friends as I play and get more involved.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes I know how to use discord<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. No i don't have all the recommended but i am a mature player i am a mature person and i know I'm not the most experienced but i am likeable and i am a good and friendly individual.<br/>

What I'm missing:<br/>

- Time Played (I play 2-5 hours a day)<br/>

- Age requirement (Currently 16 but i have a deep voice and i sound and have the maturity of a 18 year old)<br/>

<br/>

Garchomp :)<br/>

<br/>

PS. I will be gone from August 20th till September 2nd Sorry if i do not receive notification of joining or being denied from the guild. Sorry if this is of any inconvenience.</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Pkmchriss<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - ~30 on this server, ~70 on this game<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? ~ I always like to play a RPG with friends, since is more fun as a group and we motivate each-other. I also like hepling people out!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - At the moment i don`t, but I can start using it.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I don`t meet the [100 hours played]. However, I can hit this number very fast.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Mega Lucario or Mega Swampert.</t>