Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<r><QUOTE author="Hasseeb373"><s>

</s><POST content="246117"><s></s>246117<e></e></POST> i want to join that guild i have 100 hours of play<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, can you please fill out the application found in the first post, you are missing some information. Thank you very much. :3<br/>

<QUOTE author="Wenzer"><s>

</s><POST content="246147"><s></s>246147<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Wenzer<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

Last I logged off, I was just barely at 100 hours.<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I'm still a relatively new PRO player and while I was kind of rowdy upon first starting, I've calmed down considerably I believe, and would like to find a guild to partake in. Even while I was a rowdy new player, I was helpful where I could be, and answer questions for people frequently when I know the answer. I currently have a fair list of friends/friendly acquaintances on the server, but I think a guild might be more my place. :)<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

I don't frequently use it, as I haven't had a "home" discord server for a while. But I'm more than happy to be a part of one.<br/>

EDIT: It should be noted that I may not be very talkative (verbally) at first, or much at all maybe. I am a little shy when getting to know people via voice chat (my autism/social anxiety mainly). I'll probably hang back and listen mostly. I also have birds who tend to be a little loud sometimes lol... but push-to-talk is a life savor :^)<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

I'm 20 y.o. as of tomorrow (the 22nd :D) so I meet the age requirement. All other requirements appear to be met.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Hmm, Umbreon <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> if possible, shiny would be even better! But not a big deal, if it's not possible ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I am sending you a PM with more details :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Gurren101"><s>

</s><POST content="246170"><s></s>246170<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Gurren101<br/>

<br/>

400+ hours<br/>

<br/>

I actualy love to make friends and for that i joined some guild but it seen not even the guild master wants anything to do with the guild so i was serching for a active guild and found this it will be a wonderful thing if i get to join a active guild<br/>

<br/>

I don't use it but i can if required<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? I am 19 and liveing in india i know english well and can even help with informations and dex service my main hoby in pro is collection of pkm<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Soo many pkm its cruel to ask to pick one but since you ask i think i will have a garchomp as my pkm<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We do use Discord and it is a requirement for the guild as it is the other main way we communicate outside of the ingame chat. I will send you a PM with more details. :3</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Garnetxx<br/>

<br/>

120<br/>

<br/>

Having played my fair share of MMOs I've learned it's always better to play with others to talk to or help out. Somehow I've gone this far without joining a guild but I've grown tired of hunting pokemon without company to speak with at the same time. After having now just finished up the 3 regions I'm looking to start building up a team or 2 for PvP, friends to test and discuss teams with is great. But if you wanted a short answer, just having people to talk to and help out is why I'd want to join. I want to use my downtime when I'm online to help others find what pokemon they're needing.<br/>

<br/>

Yup, online on discord pretty much all the time<br/>

<br/>

All requirements met, no problems with those.<br/>

<br/>

Butterfree</t>

<t>Hi i want to join your guild<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN: djingis<br/>

<br/>

2.Hours played: 245 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. I met some guys from this guild ingame and became friends with them. Illquines and Derpingslime. So i want to join the guild because you guys seem like nice people. And im curious about those guild events.<br/>

<br/>

4.I dont use Discord but i could use it if necessary<br/>

<br/>

5.Do you meet the requirements?<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

6. Pokemon next to my name? Tough question, i would like charmander if possible or zapdos</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Garnetxx"><s>

</s><POST content="246179"><s></s>246179<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Garnetxx<br/>

<br/>

120<br/>

<br/>

Having played my fair share of MMOs I've learned it's always better to play with others to talk to or help out. Somehow I've gone this far without joining a guild but I've grown tired of hunting pokemon without company to speak with at the same time. After having now just finished up the 3 regions I'm looking to start building up a team or 2 for PvP, friends to test and discuss teams with is great. But if you wanted a short answer, just having people to talk to and help out is why I'd want to join. I want to use my downtime when I'm online to help others find what pokemon they're needing.<br/>

<br/>

Yup, online on discord pretty much all the time<br/>

<br/>

All requirements met, no problems with those.<br/>

<br/>

Butterfree<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I will send you a PM on here shortly with a link to our Discord :3<br/>

<QUOTE author="Djingis"><s>

</s><POST content="246198"><s></s>246198<e></e></POST> Hi i want to join your guild<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN: djingis<br/>

<br/>

2.Hours played: 245 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. I met some guys from this guild ingame and became friends with them. Illquines and Derpingslime. So i want to join the guild because you guys seem like nice people. And im curious about those guild events.<br/>

<br/>

4.I dont use Discord but i could use it if necessary<br/>

<br/>

5.Do you meet the requirements?<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

6. Pokemon next to my name? Tough question, i would like charmander if possible or zapdos<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is a requirement as it is the only other way for us to communicate outside of the ingame chat. I will send you a PM with our Discord link soon as well :3</r>

<t>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? unknownporo<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 57<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I want to join so I can have more people to play with and to get better at the game.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I don't have 100 hours<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? ralts</t>

<r><QUOTE author="unknownporo"><s>

</s><POST content="246397"><s></s>246397<e></e></POST> Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? unknownporo<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 57<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I want to join so I can have more people to play with and to get better at the game.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I don't have 100 hours<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? ralts<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yello! i'll pm you our discord link :) given that the hours are the only requirement you don't fill and we have open spaces, there won't be a problem :)</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Doomtap<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 89. I just started playing 3 weeks ago<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Looking for an active community to be a part of<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Sometimes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. ~<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Sableye</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Doomtap"><s>

</s><POST content="247611"><s></s>247611<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Doomtap<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 89. I just started playing 3 weeks ago<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Looking for an active community to be a part of<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Sometimes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. ~<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Sableye<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi! using discord is a necessity. it's one of the aspects of the all-important activity. if you just play the game and never say anything on discord thats no good :) i'll pm you our discord link and you'll see if you will fit in</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? Phymiath<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? Only about 20<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm hoping to join a guild where i can receive advice and help, hopefully when i'm more experienced i can help other people.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Sadly, i don't have 100+ hours as i just started playing this week.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? If possible, can i have a suicune?<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading.</t>