Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<t>1. What is your IGN? jdmferiokid<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 250ish<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Looking for a friendly group to play with.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Yes<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Mew</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Duskie<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 150<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'm mostly looking for a casual place to chat, and hang out while i'm playing. Getting too old for the craziness that is 'all chat'. I'm still fairly new to PRO, but allways willing to help out in any way i can. <br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I have for past games, pretty sure i still got it installed<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - Yup. I'm 28, married, been playing pokemon since red/blue way back in the day. I'ma full time 'house husband' so i got alot of free time lately. <br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Shiny Grimer (<3 jello)</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Wolfyyy<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - Currently, I have 75 hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - Just wanted to find a community to be a part of to chat about the game and help others if needed.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - Quite active on discord, as I'm an avid Twitch user, many streamers have their own discord for their communities to interact.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - The only thing I fall short on is the hours played, I only started playing PRO around 2 weeks ago, but my hours are climbing quite quickly.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Gengar is bae</t>

<r><QUOTE author="jdmferiokid"><s>

</s><POST content="251069"><s></s>251069<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? jdmferiokid<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 250ish<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Looking for a friendly group to play with.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Yes<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Mew<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Dawny"><s>

</s><POST content="251142"><s></s>251142<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - Duskie<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 150<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'm mostly looking for a casual place to chat, and hang out while i'm playing. Getting too old for the craziness that is 'all chat'. I'm still fairly new to PRO, but allways willing to help out in any way i can. <br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I have for past games, pretty sure i still got it installed<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - Yup. I'm 28, married, been playing pokemon since red/blue way back in the day. I'ma full time 'house husband' so i got alot of free time lately. <br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Shiny Grimer (<3 jello)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Wolfyyy"><s>

</s><POST content="251158"><s></s>251158<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - Wolfyyy<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - Currently, I have 75 hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - Just wanted to find a community to be a part of to chat about the game and help others if needed.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - Quite active on discord, as I'm an avid Twitch user, many streamers have their own discord for their communities to interact.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - The only thing I fall short on is the hours played, I only started playing PRO around 2 weeks ago, but my hours are climbing quite quickly.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Gengar is bae<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I will send ya'll a PM on here with our discord link and some more information :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r><I><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></I> Cancil<br/>

<I><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></I> 33 Hours and counting<br/>

<I><s></s>3. Why do you want to join? <e></e></I>Lonely playing solo without anyone to really talk to.<br/>

<I><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></I> I can, I've only used Teamspeak 3 before, how does Discord differ?<br/>

<I><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></I> I don't have the required hours played, I discovered this game only recently.<br/>

<I><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? <e></e></I>Gardevour is my favorite pokemon, I'd love to have her next to my name.</r>

dragon-ball-super-black-goku-o.gif

<t>Hello, I stumbled upon this guild upon browsing different guilds for the blue server and thought that this guild would be the perfect fit for me as I am looking for an active clan bevause I am an active player myself. Allow me to answer the requirement question as I am interested to join my very first and only guild.<br/>

<br/>

1. My ign is Rogueplatelite<br/>

<br/>

2. I currently have 176 hrs & 46 Mins in playtime<br/>

<br/>

3. I want to join this guild because I feel I can be at place in with this guild. I am familiar with MMO's and I know for a fact that playing these types of games are a drag and can get boring after some time, so I would like to be part of a group and support system while contributing myself. This guild also stood out to me because of all that it has to offer and I would love to be a part of this community. I want the best experience possible while playing this great game and hope I can do so in this guild <br/>

<br/>

4. I do not know what is discord but I will use it <br/>

<br/>

5. I believe I meet the requirements to join, I can be as active as I can providing assistance to guild mates and/or contributing in other ways<br/>

<br/>

6. If my application is successful I would like a talonflame next to my username, my all time favorite bird pokemon.</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? DarkShadowNL<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 134 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? In an MMO having a place to chat, share info and generally have fun with other people is great and the best place to get that is in a guild. Also I want to try out the pvp of pokemon but never have played pvp previously so a guild would be an easy place to find good advice from more experienced people.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? not as of now, but downloading it is easy.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I believe I meet all requirements.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? If possible Tyranitar cuz its the most amazing pokemon out there.</t>

J1YfuRb.png

<r><QUOTE author="DarkShadowNL"><s>

</s><POST content="252975"><s></s>252975<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? DarkShadowNL<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 134 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? In an MMO having a place to chat, share info and generally have fun with other people is great and the best place to get that is in a guild. Also I want to try out the pvp of pokemon but never have played pvp previously so a guild would be an easy place to find good advice from more experienced people.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? not as of now, but downloading it is easy.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I believe I meet all requirements.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? If possible Tyranitar cuz its the most amazing pokemon out there.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I will send you a PM with a link to our discord on here soon. Good to hear you are interested in PvP. We have quite a few members that are always itching for a battle! :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. What is your IGN? Mitsuki24<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 89hrs ( I would have more but with the server issues recently, it was hard to log on)<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for an active guild, a place to talk about pokemon (sometimes playing solo gets lonely)<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? yes, daily<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I believe I meet all other requirements except the minimum hours<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Espeon ^^</t>

<t>Hai Allira! Its ragequitter here <3 would love to join wings of destiny! <br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? ragequitter<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join? I love being apart of a community in games.<br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? I dont really have a favorite, I am a big fan of ghost, electric, and dragon types though :)<br/>

If i did pick a favorite it would have to be Haunter /Gengar because he is a goofy prankster.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes but prefer skype :)<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? I have all 8 badges on kanto region about to beat the e4 (At least try to) <br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Gengar? :D</t>

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/mrbonkers/luigas-song-80s-remix[/soundcloud]

Enjoy my music!

Twitch

signature.gif