Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: ✱ Wings Of Destiny ✱ Blue Server · 18+ · International Guild

<t>Hey guys can I join? :D<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Azora, 6h<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?<br/>

I need a group of people I can play with, Because it's always more fun to play with other people<br/>

3.How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

2<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

I can<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

I have been playing pokemon games all my life and well I always wanted a pokemon mmo<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?<br/>

Because im friendly guy, willing to help and i have a lot of experience<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

No</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Azora"><s>

</s><POST content="320223"><s></s>320223<e></e></POST> Hey guys can I join? :D<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Azora, 6h<br/>

<br/>

I need a group of people I can play with, Because it's always more fun to play with other people<br/>

2<br/>

I can<br/>

I have been playing pokemon games all my life and well I always wanted a pokemon mmo<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

Because im friendly guy, willing to help and i have a lot of experience<br/>

No<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, I will send you a link to our discord and some instructions on what to do. ^^</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Serena1995, 500 hrs<br/>

<br/>

I want to be apart of pvp player to fight with the guild<br/>

<br/>

All of them<br/>

<br/>

I have some bug to login on my discord account currently (new location detected)<br/>

<br/>

I like pokemon, its my childhood<br/>

<br/>

I guess so<br/>

<br/>

I heard WOD is a friendly guild and maybe need more pvp player to help the guild<br/>

<br/>

I'm searching through the forum as they recommend me</t>

<r><QUOTE author="serena1995"><s>

</s><POST content="321136"><s></s>321136<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Serena1995, 500 hrs<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

All of them<br/>

<br/>

I have some bug to login on my discord account currently (new location detected)<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I guess so<br/>

<br/>

I heard WOD is a friendly guild and maybe need more pvp player to help the guild<br/>

<br/>

I'm searching through the forum as they recommend me<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the application ^^ I will send you a link to our discord and some instructions through a PM here. I think I was hit by that same bug, I had to mess around with my email be get my discord account working again. That might help ya.</r>

<r>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

<br/>

1: Deso561. Currently i play various due to other online things such Warframe, World Of Warcraft, Heroes Of The Storm. Or eventually nap whole the day! <E>:Shocked:</E> My gametime at the moment is 9 hours.<br/>

2: After reading guild info here, sounds very cool and seems friendly to noobs like me. <br/>

3: Actually only 3 in Kanto, i working on it...<br/>

4: Yep i use it more than skype. <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

5: I guess? Probably nostalgia from older games, because when i was younger i played much pokemon games, my fav was allways Emerald. <3<br/>

6: If i can't be active much in game, mentioned in 1. I can be on discord. I'm more worried for my english because idk if is good enough. Readed the rules. I started playing on blue, i gonna stay here. :D And i'm only 26 years old! @_@<br/>

7: Friendly noob gamer, what played much online games in past, starting from WoW, ended again in WoW so got some expirience. I will not lie, i got anxiety issues because in past, i trust wrong people.<br/>

8: Yep it was Unequalrose.</r>

Cheeki Breeki!

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?- Aleks71 and i have played over 143 hours<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny?- to be in a serious guild<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?- all badges from all regions<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?- I can use it<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?- I saw the game on facebook and loved it because i am a huge pokemon fan<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread?- yes i do<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild?- Because i am old enough to be helpful (17 years old almost 18)<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?- Wwefanrick</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Unequalrose"><s>

</s><POST content="321147"><s></s>321147<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="serena1995"><s>
</s><POST content="321136"><s></s>321136<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

Serena1995, 500 hrs<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

All of them<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I guess so<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I'm searching through the forum as they recommend me<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the application ^^ I will send you a link to our discord and some instructions through a PM here. I think I was hit by that same bug, I had to mess around with my email be get my discord account working again. That might help ya.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I have logging in discord issue now ><</r>

<r>Hello Allira. I write to you requesting a spot in your guild, a lot of my old guild is in there and I miss them.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Application form<e></e></B><br/>

1. IGN: BYF11 Hours: 784 hours. Link to trainer card: <URL url="https://imgur.com/LOoWpMc"><s>http://</s>https://imgur.com/LOoWpMc<e></e></URL>.<br/>

2. I want to join because I want an active community to chat with experienced and friendly trainers, also because a lot of my ex guild members are there.<br/>

3. All badges (24.)<br/>

4. I am always on Discord.<br/>

5. I wanted to play Pokémon but didn't have a 3DS. Then I stayed because it's a great game.<br/>

6. I meet all those requirements (fluent English, 23, only play on Blue.)<br/>

7. I tend to be really helpful and I'm always active on chat when I play. I have a lot of experience in this game. <br/>

8. Laertes, and old guild member and now member of your guild, told me about you guys.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for your time.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Deso561"><s>

</s><POST content="321249"><s></s>321249<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

<br/>

1: Deso561. Currently i play various due to other online things such Warframe, World Of Warcraft, Heroes Of The Storm. Or eventually nap whole the day! <E>:Shocked:</E> My gametime at the moment is 9 hours.<br/>

2: After reading guild info here, sounds very cool and seems friendly to noobs like me. <br/>

3: Actually only 3 in Kanto, i working on it...<br/>

4: Yep i use it more than skype. <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

5: I guess? Probably nostalgia from older games, because when i was younger i played much pokemon games, my fav was allways Emerald. <3<br/>

6: If i can't be active much in game, mentioned in 1. I can be on discord. I'm more worried for my english because idk if is good enough. Readed the rules. I started playing on blue, i gonna stay here. :D And i'm only 26 years old! @_@<br/>

7: Friendly noob gamer, what played much online games in past, starting from WoW, ended again in WoW so got some expirience. I will not lie, i got anxiety issues because in past, i trust wrong people.<br/>

8: Yep it was Unequalrose.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="BYF11"><s>

</s><POST content="322293"><s></s>322293<e></e></POST> Hello Allira. I write to you requesting a spot in your guild, a lot of my old guild is in there and I miss them.<br/>

<br/>

1. IGN: BYF11 Hours: 784 hours. Link to trainer card: <URL url="https://imgur.com/LOoWpMc"><s>http://</s>https://imgur.com/LOoWpMc<e></e></URL>.<br/>

2. I want to join because I want an active community to chat with experienced and friendly trainers, also because a lot of my ex guild members are there.<br/>

3. All badges (24.)<br/>

5. I wanted to play Pokémon but didn't have a 3DS. Then I stayed because it's a great game.<br/>

7. I tend to be really helpful and I'm always active on chat when I play. I have a lot of experience in this game. <br/>

8. Laertes, and old guild member and now member of your guild, told me about you guys.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for your time.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the applications guys. I will send you both a link to our discord via a PM on here ^^</r>

<r><QUOTE author="BYF11"><s>

</s><POST content="322293"><s></s>322293<e></e></POST> Hello Allira. I write to you requesting a spot in your guild, a lot of my old guild is in there and I miss them.<br/>

<br/>

3. All badges (24.)<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for your time.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome to our guild <3</r>

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif