Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + Over 100 Members + International Multi-Gaming Guild

<t>hey my name is markus, ign is markusrl7, current hour of gameplay is 200h :)<br/>

i want to join the guild, because i think its more fun to play together, have people to talk to and trade,make jokes,stuff like that.<br/>

I have 24 Badges and can use discord. <br/>

i play PRO because a friend of mine told me about this game, since i grew up with pokemon since 1999 i also start this advanture and i really like the MMO part of the Game.<br/>

Oh sure i was recruit by Crysti (greetings) :)</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + Over 100 Members + International Multi-Gaming Guild

<r><QUOTE author="OwnageGalore"><s>

</s><POST content="343576"><s></s>343576<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Ownagegalore on blue server: 64 hours<br/>

2. Why do you want to join us? To expand knowledge of the game and play with others.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 8<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes wouldn't play with others without voip :)<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? My 5 year old enjoys pokemon as much as I did when I was a kid, so I found this for both our enjoyment.<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? The forums?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Everything checks out, sending you our discord link; welcome ~<br/>

<QUOTE author="markusrl7"><s>

</s><POST content="343652"><s></s>343652<e></e></POST> hey my name is markus, ign is markusrl7, current hour of gameplay is 200h :)<br/>

i want to join the guild, because i think its more fun to play together, have people to talk to and trade,make jokes,stuff like that.<br/>

I have 24 Badges and can use discord. <br/>

i play PRO because a friend of mine told me about this game, since i grew up with pokemon since 1999 i also start this advanture and i really like the MMO part of the Game.<br/>

Oh sure i was recruit by Crysti (greetings) :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Glad you could find us, sending you our discord link in pm now^^ see you in there and welcome :3</r>

Saxies_sig_edit_5_520x105..png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? My in-game is TheKingMoose, and i have 192 hours in-game on blue server, and almost 300 hours on red server.<br/>

2. Why do you want to join us? I would like to join because i am looking for active people to talk to and build a close bond and share the games experience and have a lot of fun in doing so. <br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? I have 24 badges.<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? I have discord and use it often my name is TheKingMoose.<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? I started playing PRO when i was looking for a new type of Pokemon MMO and strolled onto this.<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? The person who recruited me was Crysti he was very kind and helpful.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="TheKingMoose"><s>

</s><POST content="343690"><s></s>343690<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? My in-game is TheKingMoose, and i have 192 hours in-game on blue server, and almost 400 hours on red server.<br/>

2. Why do you want to join us? I would like to join because i am looking for active people to talk to and build a close bond and share the games experience and have a lot of fun in doing so. <br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? I have 24 badges.<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? I have discord and use it often my name is TheKingMoose.<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? I started playing PRO when i was looking for a new type of Pokemon MMO and strolled onto this.<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? The person who recruited me was Crysti he was very kind and helpful.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Everything checks out fine :3 sending you a link in pm now, see you soon and welcome <3</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="189522"><s></s>189522<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

2. Why do you want to join us?<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server?<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord?<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO?<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1.XpowerJ and playtime in hours 39<br/>

2. Because my friend said this is a great guild and i should join<br/>

3. i have just 6 badges but i am playin still very much and meybe next week im in johto<br/>

4. yes i can use it<br/>

5. My irl friends played it and i tried too because i have played pokemon games like 5 years from leaf green to oras<br/>

6. ownagegalore</r>

<r><QUOTE author="XPowerJ"><s>

</s><POST content="343737"><s></s>343737<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Allira"><s>
</s><POST content="189522"><s></s>189522<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1.XpowerJ and playtime in hours 39<br/>

2. Because my friend said this is a great guild and i should join<br/>

3. i have just 6 badges but i am playin still very much and meybe next week im in johto<br/>

4. yes i can use it<br/>

5. My irl friends played it and i tried too because i have played pokemon games like 5 years from leaf green to oras<br/>

6. ownagegalore<e>

</e></QUOTE>

All checks out^^ sending you a link in pm to our discord and welcome to the family :3</r>

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

<br/>

1. Doomberg<br/>

2. A friend of mine is in the guild and i've heard its one of the most active guilds on the server.<br/>

3. I have all the current badges (kanto, johto and hoenn)<br/>

4. i have discord<br/>

5. my buddy TheKingMoose recruited me</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Doomberg"><s>

</s>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username?<br/>

<br/>

1. Doomberg<br/>

2. A friend of mine is in the guild and i've heard its one of the most active guilds on the server.<br/>

3. I have all the current badges (kanto, johto and hoenn)<br/>

4. i have discord<br/>

5. my buddy TheKingMoose recruited me<e>

</e></QUOTE>

All looks good, I'll send you our discord link^^ and welcome to the KAWS :3</r>

What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Bestiu, 220+ hrs

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Because i saw that it is the most active guild in the game with many events, so i decided to apply :D

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24 D:

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes of course!

5. What led you to play PRO? Because i love Pokemon (LOL). It is the most complete game about pokemon and it is online (OMG)

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Ofc

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I'm a very active player. I prefer collecting pokemon and doing boss and quests. I don't like too much pvp :D

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope

345789 What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Bestiu, 220+ hrs

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? Because i saw that it is the most active guild in the game with many events, so i decided to apply :D

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24 D:

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes of course!

5. What led you to play PRO? Because i love Pokemon (LOL). It is the most complete game about pokemon and it is online (OMG)

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Ofc

7. Why should we want you in the guild? I'm a very active player. I prefer collecting pokemon and doing boss and quests. I don't like too much pvp :D

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Nope

Welcome to our guild :D I'll send you an invitation to our discord via PM ^^

pedwrawr_1.png