Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<r>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

xBrandon<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

Around 30 I think<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

Red Server is lonely for me. I only have 1 friend there :(<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

Yes<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Entei<br/>

<E>:Proud:</E></r>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Techtrose<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 109 hours <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'm pretty into this game, and played quite a bit of poke mmo, but I've never been in a clan or anything like this for pokemon. I stumbled upon this post while looking in the forum and decided "why not?"<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - yes, very frequently.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - preferably Absol.</t>

absol_signature_by_chocolateblob-d3fbdn1.png

<t>Hello! My name is SoToasty and I would love to join this guild.<br/>

1. What is your IGN?<br/>

SoToasty<br/>

116 Hours (Joined July 17, 2016)<br/>

I want to experience what this game is like with a guild and I would like to have another goal to work towards, such as helping the guild.<br/>

I do not use Discord, but I suppose that I could.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

I would like my Pokémon to be Kabutops. It is probably my favorite.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Techtrose"><s>

</s><POST content="230622"><s></s>230622<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - Techtrose<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 109 hours <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'm pretty into this game, and played quite a bit of poke mmo, but I've never been in a clan or anything like this for pokemon. I stumbled upon this post while looking in the forum and decided "why not?"<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - yes, very frequently.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - preferably Absol.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="SoToasty"><s>

</s><POST content="230780"><s></s>230780<e></e></POST> Hello! My name is SoToasty and I would love to join this guild.<br/>

1. What is your IGN?<br/>

SoToasty<br/>

116 Hours (Joined July 17, 2016)<br/>

I want to experience what this game is like with a guild and I would like to have another goal to work towards, such as helping the guild.<br/>

I do not use Discord, but I suppose that I could.<br/>

I would like my Pokémon to be Kabutops. It is probably my favorite.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello there, both of you. assuming you've read the requirements and guild rules before applying, i invite you to join us on discord (you will both receive links to it) :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="FearKl"><s>

</s><POST content="231385"><s></s>231385<e></e></POST> FearKI here I want to join your Clan <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> plis<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hiya FearKI, please use the appropriate application format shown on our first page/post. Thanks.You can also see the format being used by others throughout the thread.</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

<t>hilow!<br/>

For the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching, on the occasion of ... hum okay i should stop now.<br/>

SO obviously thats an application post hihi^^<br/>

-What is my IGN? oh it's "Fluky"<br/>

-How many hours of game play do I have? 33h :/<br/>

-Why do I want to join? good question maybe because im crazy,or one of ypur members watch game of thrones, no seriously its beacause of "ilquines" he showed me that this guild is wonderfull he can tell you more about me. <br/>

-Do I use Discord? i've just click on the download button ^^<br/>

-Do I meet all of our requirements? instead of the "Mininum in-game hours", yes i meet all of them.<br/>

-If my application is successful what Pokémon do I want next to my username on your members list? infernape or chimchar</t>

<t>Hi, I currently have 90 hours of gameplay but am still hoping you can accept me into the guild. I'd like to be a part of the famm.<br/>

<br/>

1) my ign is m0nam1ng<br/>

2) game or loads more fun when with friends. moreover guild members guide each other as they grow right?<br/>

3)yes i use discord<br/>

4) I'd like a charizard, been my absolute fav since gen 1</t>

<t>Hey My IGN is Hibaray and i have a friend in your guild and he makes it sound so fun to be in your guild so he got me convinced to apply for it and like being a gym leader and having people challenge you and stuff sounds so cool and id love to be apart of this community so id be so happy if you let me in ! his name is xseifer if youre curious</t>

<t>Application<br/>

1.Hibaray<br/>

2.11 Hours<br/>

3.I have a friend in the guild and he told me about it and it made me want to join and be apart of this community<br/>

4.Yes i use discord <br/>

5. I am 17 and have only 11 hours but i started on red server which has 100+ hours<br/>

6.Scrafty</t>