Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<r><QUOTE author="Phymiath"><s>

</s><POST content="247917"><s></s>247917<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? Phymiath<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? Only about 20<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm hoping to join a guild where i can receive advice and help, hopefully when i'm more experienced i can help other people.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Sadly, i don't have 100+ hours as i just started playing this week.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? If possible, can i have a suicune?<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello! since we have open spaces in WoF, i'll pm you the discord link even with the 20 hours. You can work on that quickly while you familiarize yourself with us in the chat :)</r>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>okay I dont know if I can match your requirement. But I will try ^^^<br/>

<br/>

IGN: Queenofheart<br/>

Played Time: 17 hour.<br/>

History game: Played Gen 1 - 6 game pokemon in GBA and Nitendo. Have so many knowledge about pokemon.<br/>

Time can play/day: for now is so many, later maybe not usually because busy work.<br/>

Sex: Girl.<br/>

<br/>

reson to join: want to be in a guild for more friend.</t>

<t>Discord: Not use, but can use if required<br/>

Pokemon next to: I think I want to have an Ice Pokemon, Legend is good, but if not, normal Ice is ok. I like every Ice pokemon, Hope to be an Ice leader Gym someday ^^</t>

<r>Hello my name is PredicateCape22, 19 year old male from Belgium.<br/>

1. IGN: Predicatecape22<br/>

2. 70<br/>

3. I'm really looking for people to talk with about this game, get tips, hang around while still playing the game, the regular game chat goes a bit too fast for me and I don't see big converastions happenning in there.<br/>

4. I am 24/7 on discord because I use it a lot for other games as well.<br/>

5. I meet all the requirements except the 100 hours (which I probably will reach in a week or less)<br/>

6. My favorite pokemon is golurk so if possible Golurk would be great <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

Thank you for reading this application.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="189522"><s></s>189522<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN?<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1. Pokecake.<br/>

2. 46 hours.<br/>

3. Well, I'm a new player in PRO and I'm here all alone. That's why I want to join this guild, I want to find new friends, chat, trade, maybe discuss something. <br/>

4. Never heard of it, I don't even know what is it <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

5. Yep, only problem is hours, and I hope that I'll reach 100 hours in a few days.<br/>

6. Gengar, I guess, this pokemon help me a lot <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r>Hey, my names Dan and I'm interested in joining the guild :).<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? - Jates <br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 88 hours and 17 minutes.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'd love to join an active guild with a great community. I'm looking to make some friends and talk to a bunch of people, as I feel that is what Pokemon is all about, having fun. The whole elite four and gym concept has me really intrigued and I would like to check it out and see what is all about :). <br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - No, but if it is required for the guild I have no problem getting it. <br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - Unfortunately, I'm under the minimum requirements of 100 hours. However, I'm constantly on the game and will be hitting the 100 hour mark very shortly, more than likely hitting the 100 hour mark today or tomorrow. <br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Electivire <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? - GoatMessiah<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 71 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I enjoy being in a community with lots of others players sharing the same passion for pokemon as I do, whether it be hunting, PvP, PvE or something entirely different, I also have a friend in here who said that should apply (Garnetxx) so being with a friend and making more at the same time is great.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I do, constantly, even when I'm working. Sleep is the only time I'm not using it. <br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I currently do not have the required hours of 100, I think everything else is fine.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Shiny Mega Ampharos, because amazing hair + pink = Fabulous.</t>

Guest brandy9227

<t>1. What is your IGN? brandy9227<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 0<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? To make friends and I just started so some assistance ^^;<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Partly<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Eevee in case Eevee is taken Sharpedo</t>

<r><QUOTE author="GoatMessiah"><s>

</s><POST content="249954"><s></s>249954<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? - GoatMessiah<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - 71 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I enjoy being in a community with lots of others players sharing the same passion for pokemon as I do, whether it be hunting, PvP, PvE or something entirely different, I also have a friend in here who said that should apply (Garnetxx) so being with a friend and making more at the same time is great.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I do, constantly, even when I'm working. Sleep is the only time I'm not using it. <br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I currently do not have the required hours of 100, I think everything else is fine.<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Shiny Mega Ampharos, because amazing hair + pink = Fabulous.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, I will be sending you a PM on here with more details and a link to our Discord soon. :3 <br/>

<QUOTE author="brandy9227"><s>

</s><POST content="250181"><s></s>250181<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN? brandy9227<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 0<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? To make friends and I just started so some assistance ^^;<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Partly<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Eevee in case Eevee is taken Sharpedo<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, my only concern is that you haven't played the game much yet. How about while you work on getting some hours and trying the game we let you hang with us in our Discord? I will send you a PM on here shortly. :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png