Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Jhaydenite, 2420hrs 46m<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? -seeking for friendly talkative players and build a close bond to them<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes, my discord name is shadowjhay<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? - i missed pokemon crater but i found this game instead,its quite a good search tbh<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? I strongly believe, i did<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? Im not really that good in pvp but im trying and doing practice in pokemon showdown and applies it here<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? No one did but i remember yesterday crysti is saying your guild is still open to talkative players like me</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild + Recruiting: OPEN

<r><QUOTE author="jhaydenite"><s>

</s><POST content="338547"><s></s>338547<e></e></POST> 1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Jhaydenite, 2420hrs 46m<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? -seeking for friendly talkative players and build a close bond to them<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 24<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes, my discord name is shadowjhay<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? - i missed pokemon crater but i found this game instead,its quite a good search tbh<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? I strongly believe, i did<br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? Im not really that good in pvp but im trying and doing practice in pokemon showdown and applies it here<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? No one did but i remember yesterday crysti is saying your guild is still open to talkative players like me<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Jhaydenite how are u? <E>:Angel:</E> I'm sending to u a link.</r>

Fear.png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Gabriser, 189 hrs<br/>

2. Why do you want to join Wings Of Destiny? cause playing alone will be boring, and with a guild i can interact with other people<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? all the 24 badges<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? I've Discord, cause i use it when i play League of Legends <br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? i love pokemon since when i was 12 years old (i play Pokemon TCGO too)<br/>

6. Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? yes <br/>

7. Why should we want you in the guild? i am an active member pve/pvp (i usually play every day) and i hope can help other member with my experience with pokemon<br/>

8. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? Templum</t>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.pngwof_zpsbmtzfvts.png

<t>Hi welcome to the guild Gabriser will be leaving you a link of our discord in message soon, be sure to be online for pro I'll be looking for you to recruit in-game as well^^</t>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + Over 100 Members + International Multi-Gaming Guild

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="189522"><s></s>189522<e></e></POST> your <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi, I am interested in joining the guild!<br/>

1. IGN - Alaincamehere; depending on the day can play 0-6 hrs <br/>

2. I'm looking for a friendly and social guild, also want to find like-minded persons <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

3. I have all the current badges (3 regions)<br/>

4. Have never used discord, but I can.<br/>

5. I've been playing gen3 games on gba for like 6years, and found this game nice (as i don't have 3ds or other) <E>:D:</E> <br/>

6. Crysti, also know Kim346 <E>:y:</E></r>

Re: Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + Over 100 Members + International Multi-Gaming Guild

<r><QUOTE author="Alaincamehere"><s>

</s><POST content="339235"><s></s>339235<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Allira"><s>
</s><POST content="189522"><s></s>189522<e></e></POST> your <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi, I am interested in joining the guild!<br/>

1. IGN - Alaincamehere; depending on the day can play 0-6 hrs <br/>

2. I'm looking for a friendly and social guild, also want to find like-minded persons <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

3. I have all the current badges (3 regions)<br/>

4. Have never used discord, but I can.<br/>

5. I've been playing gen3 games on gba for like 6years, and found this game nice (as i don't have 3ds or other) <E>:D:</E> <br/>

6. Crysti, also know Kim346 <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

All looks good ^^ sending you our discord link and welcome!</r>

Saxies_sig_edit_5_520x105..png

<t>I will have to leave this guild now, i applied to destiny and stuck with inactive players of fate, im online most of the time so, i will go look for more active guild in game, bye</t>

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? JayDeeKey and usually 0-4 hours on weekdays and 0-6 on weekends<br/>

2. Why do you want to join us? I've been looking for a guild that will be as active as I am, and to get into pvp.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? Currently 6 in Kanto.<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes, I can use discord.<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? I came from pokemon showdown, and decided to try a new simulator in which I've found PRO.<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? I was helped by Mikecliffs.</t>

<t>Hey Jaydeekey, wonderful to have you on board I hope you'll have a great time with us!<br/>

<br/>

Invite link sent to your pms check the deets.</t>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

<t>1. What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Ownagegalore on blue server: 64 hours<br/>

2. Why do you want to join us? To expand knowledge of the game and play with others.<br/>

3. How many badges do you have on blue server? 8<br/>

4. Do you/can you use discord? Yes wouldn't play with others without voip :)<br/>

5. What led you to play PRO? My 5 year old enjoys pokemon as much as I did when I was a kid, so I found this for both our enjoyment.<br/>

6. Did someone recruit you; and if so what was their username? The forums?</t>