Retroactive Evolutions?

Seiferhart

My question is when evolving Pokémon are the stats retroactive to that level. (example: Level 100 Pikachu, evolves into Raichu.)

Will the stats be retroactive to the Pokémon's original growth rate or will it's stats change to fit the the evolution form.

I ask this because I see people in game leveling their Pokémon to level 99 evolving for the first time. Then evolving to final forms at level 100. To me this doesn't make much since because unless the stats are retroactive to the evolution's level. Then your Pokémon will be significantly weaker compared to a fully evolved Pokémon from earlier levels.

Some clarification would be nice.

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

It doesn't matter dude, the final evolution will be as strong if you evolve your poke lv 99 or lv 40. The only difference is evolve poke are harder to lv up than pre evo because evolve poke needs more experience. That's why people choose evolving their poke around lv 95-99 and give them rare candy for last level.

wing.png

[glow=yellow]✧[/glow][glow=indigo]〖 Disaster 〗[/glow][glow=yellow]✧[/glow]

[glow=skyblue]⤴︎ Our french guild, click ⤴︎[/glow]

[glow=yellow]_______________________________[/glow]

[glow=indigo]___________________[/glow]

[glow=darkviolet]_____________[/glow]

189967 My question is when evolving Pokémon are the stats retroactive to that level. (example: Level 100 Pikachu, evolves into Raichu.)

Will the stats be retroactive to the Pokémon's original growth rate or will it's stats change to fit the the evolution form.

I ask this because I see people in game leveling their Pokémon to level 99 evolving for the first time. Then evolving to final forms at level 100. To me this doesn't make much since because unless the stats are retroactive to the evolution's level. Then your Pokémon will be significantly weaker compared to a fully evolved Pokémon from earlier levels.

Some clarification would be nice.

A pokemon will have the same stats at level 100 either evolved at level 99 or evolved at level 100, for example a Growlith evolved into an Arcanine at level 99 and then got leveled up by a rare candy or with training will have the same stats as the same pokemon with the same IVs and Nature and with the same ev spread if it was evolved at level 100.