Certain Move Relearner

Kazeronin

1. 1.

Hey guys,

right now I'm trying to catch some pokemon for Trainers Valley and Love Island.

I caught a Parasect lvl 51 and tried to relearn him Spore in Saffron City (Move Buffet) and in Cerulean City (Move Relearner), but they couldn't teach my Parasect Spore.

Here is a screenshot, which contains the Pokedex, where it shows that Parasect can learn Spore, the Move Buffet's moves, which he can teach my Parasect, and my Parasect, just that you can see he doesn't know Spore.

5062f603fc.jpg

Yeah a lot of moves are missing and some pokemons pré-evos aren't catchable or can't evolve so you can't relearn some moves. I hope they add them as egg moves or another special tutor because this makes quite a few pokemon useless which breaks teams and consequently, pvp balance.

Well, the move Spore does exist. And I can teach it to Paras/ Parasect per level up, but I can't teach it to him per Move Relearner, which makes less sense for me, even though that there are moves missing, this one isn't.

190926 Well, the move Spore does exist. And I can teach it to Paras/ Parasect per level up, but I can't teach it to him per Move Relearner, which makes less sense for me, even though that there are moves missing, this one isn't.

Teach it the move Stun Spore first then Spore should be on the list.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

190926 Well, the move Spore does exist. And I can teach it to Paras/ Parasect per level up, but I can't teach it to him per Move Relearner, which makes less sense for me, even though that there are moves missing, this one isn't.

Teach it the move Stun Spore first then Spore should be on the list.

Thank you, it worked!