Celestials Guild (Recruiting from Red Server)

Ologici

193084 Hi i wanna join the guild!

My Name is Azairel {InGame} :Grin:

Anwsers:

1. I dont have a Guild and i search a Guild!

2. Complete the Story Line and the side Quests, and later i wanna battle with other palyers.

3. Around 160 hr.

4. Im in Hoenn and try to complete the Story line.

:Grin:

hello i invited u into our guild Welcome to Celestials!! :Grin:

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were growing!!!

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

194522 we need atleast 20 contestant...

yeah ill recruit more players later in the game but for now join the discord chatill be updating the link everyday

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

Why should we accept you in our guild?I am an active player with pvp aspirations.Been playinf mmo games for years so i know how to behave on clan chats and as a member of a guild.

What's your goal?High ladder rankings

How many hours have u played?90 hours

What are u currently doing?Ev training a team to beat the Johto e4 and use it on ladder

195850 Why should we accept you in our guild?I am an active player with pvp aspirations.Been playinf mmo games for years so i know how to behave on clan chats and as a member of a guild.

What's your goal?High ladder rankings

How many hours have u played?90 hours

What are u currently doing?Ev training a team to beat the Johto e4 and use it on ladder

kk nice youre in plz join our guild chat and welcome to Ceslestials!!! https://discord.gg/tDxfX

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

195865 I want to see this guild go far. Don't let me down~ :Smile:

dont worry i wont and like u said someday we will face each other :Grin: :Grin: i hope your guild grows too!!

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

i updated the member list and its our first guild hunt today!!! :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>