Rock Climb Issue

Garderosa

A friend traded me a whirlipede with rock climb, and I trained it to have about 200 happiness before attempting to use rock climb on route 42, it didn't work at all, even though I have all johto badges, is there something wrong on that route, or a bug that needs fixed?

191875 A friend traded me a whirlipede with rock climb, and I trained it to have about 200 happiness before attempting to use rock climb on route 42, it didn't work at all, even though I have all johto badges, is there something wrong on that route, or a bug that needs fixed?

What í the mesage you got ưhen trying to using rock climb? You maybe want to gain moẻ happy to 255 and then try again. Hope it can help you.

P/s rock climb also require the high level of pokemon also

191875 A friend traded me a whirlipede with rock climb, and I trained it to have about 200 happiness before attempting to use rock climb on route 42, it didn't work at all, even though I have all johto badges, is there something wrong on that route, or a bug that needs fixed?

What í the mesage you got ưhen trying to using rock climb? You maybe want to gain moẻ happy to 255 and then try again. Hope it can help you.

There may be a bug with it, requiring higher happiness than usual, I fixed it though.

There may be a bug with it, requiring higher happiness than usual, I fixed it though.

Actually, last time I remmber rock climb require more happy than dig and headbutt to around 200+ happy. That's for purpose not bug. But I will not clock it for wait to CS can look it and confirm.

Hi there,

I can confirm that the script isn't bugged.

Please give us a screenshot of your Pokemon and its happiness.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.